JackR

Bars Report 2019

Thanks. Although I am into twinks.

I want to reply to your idea why farang don't go to Thailand anymore in the numbers they used to. I think the explanation is not as you say. Let's be honest: if you want - above a certain age - a boy of your type, you will need to pay (it is rare a 60 year old can get for free his 20 year told ideal type).

I think the reason is financial. Not only because many pensions haven't been indexed for inflation for quite some years, but also the strong baht. I notice this this on my current trip. I get less baht for my euros. 

I agree totally with your observation of BBB, and frankly, it is still one of the bars that makes me want to go back to pattaya. I probably will enjoy BBB better in low season when the crowd is thinner, so i will be more comfortable to call a guy down and sit next to me. My last visit, there isnt any room for boys to sit with you at all, so they go and sit outside during shows.

I wish tawan had that airport security show when i was there lol  and hopefully more new faces too. The selection they had when i was there was not the best ive seen them had before.

I also find dreamboys shows funny, and its best enjoyed with friends or boy sitting next to you. Eager to see the new dreamboy after the move, as the old one does seems to have lost its charm based on the number of customers. 

10 hours ago, JackR said:

Some of the non-superstar guys available here are also pretty good looking. But it made me wonder - why would you want to work in a bar like this where you are treated as a second-tier model, when you could work somewhere like Jupiter - where all gogos are created equal? Or do you think they hope to graduate to superstar?

Just because I can answer this one... the basic pay at Moonlight is slightly better than many of the other bars, there is the prestige of working in one of the bigger, more professional venues, but not as penalty-heavy as Jupiter. Better sick leave policy for instance. I have been to the bar on very quiet nights, but someone recently reported on this forum that business seemed brisk and most boys were offed by midnight - so I guess the income is steady enough to keeep them happy.

The model / non-model system may actually work to their benefit. If the models are too expensive or disinterested in being offed, customers lean towards the next best looking guys in line and off them enthusiastically instead. I’ve certainly seen this in action. 

I too find BBB's now fully clothed boys far from satisfactory. A multitude of sins - such as body hair:) - could be hidden. It seemed only the muscular guys took their shirts off. There were a couple of potential offs last time, but I passed because I couldn't really check them out properly.

They've also removed the proper seating directly in front of the stage and replaced it with small stools so they can cram a few more punters in for the show. Last time I was there, this resulted in a shrieking girl on the front row knocking drinks over behind her, as she recoiled from the fake cum in the big cock show. I had to sit through the rest of the show with beer soaked shorts.