DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

Work is still in progress, although today is election day.

The premises appeared rather small, the frontage is about 4 metres wide, and the length probably less than 15 metres. There is an upstairs in the rear half. A lady(ladyboy)? supervisor allowed me access to the interior to take some pics.

Expected date of completion sometime in April.

IMG_20190324_132447.jpg

IMG_20190324_132548.jpg

IMG_20190324_132618.jpg

IMG_20190324_132748.jpg

IMG_20190324_132820.jpg

IMG_20190324_132848.jpg

59 minutes ago, witty said:

The premises appeared rather small, the frontage is about 4 metres wide, and the length probably less than 15 metres. There is an upstairs in the rear half. A lady(ladyboy)? supervisor allowed me access to the interior to take some pics.

IMG_20190324_132447.jpg

IMG_20190324_132548.jpg

IMG_20190324_132618.jpg

IMG_20190324_132748.jpg

IMG_20190324_132820.jpg

IMG_20190324_132848.jpg

Hi Witty! 

Did the lady told you anything about the whereabout of the boys working there? I mean, in the meantime, where are they working at?

1 hour ago, witty said:

IMG_20190324_132447.jpg

IMG_20190324_132548.jpg

IMG_20190324_132618.jpg

IMG_20190324_132748.jpg

IMG_20190324_132820.jpg

IMG_20190324_132848.jpg

Wow, thank you very, very much for this Witty!!! ;) :) 

42 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

Hi Witty! 

Did the lady told you anything about the whereabout of the boys working there? I mean, in the meantime, where are they working at?

Hello Kev,

I think Dream Boy and Boys Bangkok is still open, its only close for the election day.

1 hour ago, colmx said:

A few posts on the other threads have said that the new DB is on same side of Patong Soi 2 as SB and FB2

Looks to me by the pics and the map, that they are on the opposite side of Patong 2?

No, I think its on the same side since I know Foodland was on the same side of FB2 and SB, from what I remember on my last trip...

15 hours ago, JackR said:

Is it just me, or is it TINY?

Especially considering the size of Dreamboys currently.

Yeah its small considering that Dream Boys with Boys Bangkok is the biggest go go bar I've been with the widest selection of boys...but let's just wait if the new show and new style will suit to the size of the place.

10 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

Two comments...

The new bar appears to have many windows. Maybe it will be more like the new Music Bar in Pattaya?

Also when you guys Quote try to only pick up the text. No need to have the Pics included many times...

Koop khun krub

Possibly, but I wonder what they mean by new show and new style, perhaps closer to Moonlight or Jupiter2018???

14 minutes ago, reader said:

Patpong 2 gets more diverse foot traffic that includes many locals and many international visitors who've never heard of Twilight. I tend to think the show will be try to attract those who found the old Dreamboy show alluring plus something to reel in the uninitiated passer by. Perhaps a dollop of wholesomeness with handsome guys with good bodies sure to attract the ladies. Sure, most of us with prefer fewer females but we have to face the financial facts of life. In the end, it's preferable to have a venue with a mixed clientele than no venue at all.

I also think that a sexy, teasing number of boys catering to ladies is an effective formula for a good show (just like Jupiter2018) but I believe it should also have hot, explicit part (just like in Moonlight), that would make it a perfect show, that's only my opinion.