DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

6 minutes ago, bucknaway said:

Big bars cost a lot of 9f money to operate.  I vote for a lot of medium bars with operative prices over a large bar with high drink prices.

I think that's the reason why they will change the price of their drinks since they occupy a smaller venue than before, still waiting 4 d prices though...

My heart sank a little when I saw former Moonlight ladyboy aggressively promoting Paradiso on FB, having been recruited to be part of the new line up. I was hoping they would focus on the boys more this time...seems the old formula hasn’t changed much but hopefully I am proven wrong.

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

My heart sank a little when I saw former Moonlight ladyboy aggressively promoting Paradiso on FB, having been recruited to be part of the new line up. I was hoping they would focus on the boys more this time...seems the old formula hasn’t changed much but hopefully I am proven wrong.

I think so 2 Hank, I thought they will go 2 the route of Jupiter2018 and Moonlight...but I need 2 see the show and visit the place 1st 2 prove if they stick 2 their old formula...

5 hours ago, spoon said:

Seems like the ladyboys pool their money together and buy that bar lol. The two guys as their stars fall short in my eye though. Based on this ads alone, i am not tempted to check them out

when comes to bars ,and massages  don't believe any ads, photos, reports , facebooks , instagrams etc, always check for yourself

10 hours ago, spoon said:

Seems like the ladyboys pool their money together and buy that bar lol. The two guys as their stars fall short in my eye though. Based on this ads alone, i am not tempted to check them out

Me 2, I think its the same bar with the same show and same performers. I hope they just focus the ads to their boys, but I'm giving this bar a try on my next trip.

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

when comes to bars ,and massages  don't believe any ads, photos, reports , facebooks , instagrams etc, always check for yourself

Very true, they maybe bad in marketing but maybe, just maybe they've got a great show or venue...and besides, I got an info that Mr. Perfect Guy is still there so I'll really check it out on my next trip!!!