DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

30 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Has anyone else seen the rehearsal videos on the FB, with three boys dancing in “door frames” wearing skirts that look like Easter egg lampshades? And the post that announced “14 drag shows” each night. I’m a little afraid of what else I will find there. 

I saw it Hank and now idk what's new show and new style with that...or they completely removed the boy's part, that's what they mean? Yikes!

16 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Which one? In the Barbie Girl routine, two are wearing watches. I think the one in white high heel boots is actually the instructor and subbing in for a lady boy. 

Vinapu is referring to the first picture shared by drimvoiz where 6 muscular thai models lined up hehe. I agree the extreme right has the biggest and best body, but ill take the guy next to him as well in a heart beat lol

1 minute ago, spoon said:

Vinapu is referring to the first picture shared by drimvoiz where 6 muscular thai models lined up hehe. I agree the extreme right has the biggest and best body, but ill take the guy next to him as well in a heart beat lol

Oh I see...yes I agree extreme right is a hunk.

I was referring to the videos on Dreamboy Facebook page showing three boys in rehearsal. 

8 hours ago, hank75 said:

Has anyone else seen the rehearsal videos on the FB, with three boys dancing in “door frames” wearing skirts that look like Easter egg lampshades? And the post that announced “14 drag shows” each night. I’m a little afraid of what else I will find there. 

Yep I have seen it. Absolutely Horrifying!

I was hoping new Dreamboy would get rid of the awful lady boys but it seems that it’s not going to happen.

The old Dreamboy was turning into old lady boys retirement home. Once there were 8 ladyboys in shows.

No wonder my friend’s regular boy is extremely worried if the new bar could attract enough customers who actually off boys not just watch LBs comedy shows.  

13 hours ago, spoon said:

For me, I want the boy on the left of the ladyboy, but I'll also pick all the boys on the 2nd pic, ha ha

10 hours ago, Jasper said:

Yep I have seen it. Absolutely Horrifying!

I was hoping new Dreamboy would get rid of the awful lady boys but it seems that it’s not going to happen.

The old Dreamboy was turning into old lady boys retirement home. Once there were 8 ladyboys in shows.

No wonder my friend’s regular boy is extremely worried if the new bar could attract enough customers who actually off boys not just watch LBs comedy shows.  

Ur right Jasper, and they even marketed DB Paradiso with new show and new style, it makes me wonder why they said such, anyway, I just hope there are still hot boys there...

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

one on extreme right

13 hours ago, hank75 said:

Oh I see...yes I agree extreme right is a hunk.

I was referring to the videos on Dreamboy Facebook page showing three boys in rehearsal. 

Actually I laugh a bit with Vinapu and Hank referring to different boys in the pic and on the video...but seriously, DB Paradiso really need boys, not ladyboys.

10 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Been there on the opening night but didn’t stay longer.

Out of 3 shows I’ve seen, 2 of them are ladyboy shows.

Not to mention that the new venue is small. Small as in 1/3 size of the DB in soi twilight.

Oh no...I think the only reason I'll go 2 this place is Mr. Perfect Guy...tnx 4 d info Kev, but I'll give this new place a try on my next trip. But how are the boys in there Kev? I mean the selection of boys? B4 DB Soi Twilight got the widest selection of boys I've ever been.

1 hour ago, DrimVoiz said:

Oh no...I think the only reason I'll go 2 this place is Mr. Perfect Guy...tnx 4 d info Kev, but I'll give this new place a try on my next trip. But how are the boys in there Kev? I mean the selection of boys? B4 DB Soi Twilight got the widest selection of boys I've ever been.

I have only been to the previous venue once, and I can see at least 20 boys in twilight (last two months). In DB Paradiso, based on my rough calculation, I can see more than 10 but lesser than 20. Maybe because the old venue is still operating so the boys are currently splitting. Perhaps.

4 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

I have only been to the previous venue once, and I can see at least 20 boys in twilight (last two months). In DB Paradiso, based on my rough calculation, I can see more than 10 but lesser than 20. Maybe because the old venue is still operating so the boys are currently splitting. Perhaps.

Yup, that's a possibility, and maybe the other boys move to other go go bars, tnx again Kev 4 d info!!! I'll just visit it on my next trip.

22 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Oh and the new venue has lesser than 10 small round tables which could only fit 4 people at one time. The stage is only 1/3 of their previous stage at twilight. Very very small.

@ least I can get closer with Mr. Perfect Guy there and cuddle more, lol

This mixing of boy show and drag show irks me. I don’t mind one or two drag acts inserted in between, to give the boys time to change and catch their breath. But I’m there to see boys. If I wanted to see a drag act, I’d go to a drag bar - like Stranger bar which I enjoy. 

The problem with Dreamboy drag acts is that they’re often terrible and NOT entertaining. I don’t understand why someone doesn’t open a real musical cabaret drag bar and do it properly. The ones that can perform well should perform...and the retirees can be grabbers and man the ticket counter. This would also give the non-offing tourists another venue to spend their money and gawk, leaving us to off in peace. Double the benefit. 

On 4 April 2019 at 11:37 PM, hank75 said:

This mixing of boy show and drag show irks me. I don’t mind one or two drag acts inserted in between, to give the boys time to change and catch their breath. But I’m there to see boys. If I wanted to see a drag act, I’d go to a drag bar - like Stranger bar which I enjoy. 

The problem with Dreamboy drag acts is that they’re often terrible and NOT entertaining. I don’t understand why someone doesn’t open a real musical cabaret drag bar and do it properly. The ones that can perform well should perform...and the retirees can be grabbers and man the ticket counter. This would also give the non-offing tourists another venue to spend their money and gawk, leaving us to off in peace. Double the benefit. 

And I also don't understand why they did not focus the show on their boys, they've got the widest selection of boys when I watched their show in DB Soi Twilight...there are boys in the show but they're only backup, lifters or worse fillers, I think it should be the other way around. Anyway, I just hope the management of DB Paradiso reads threads and forums like this so they know the feedback and violent reactions (?!).

2 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

yikes, i'd be running a million miles if I see them in a dark alley

# me too, hank's post signalizes complete disaster for most of us as far as Dreamboys Paradise is concerned but who knows., perhaps new owner has a vision  and spotted new trend in boy entertainment?