DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

6 hours ago, hank75 said:

D89616B3-732F-4117-9D29-5ECC14455BF6.jpeg

I guess don't mind the pic, they're really not good in marketing, but I got a feedback (many thanks 4 d info btw) that there are new boys in DB Paradiso which is the same level or better than Mr. Perfect Guy (more handsome/good looking & muscular/gym-fit I suppose), he thinks this are new hires so it still got a potential 4 a very good go go bar. ;) :) 

16 hours ago, vinapu said:

# me too, hank's post signalizes complete disaster for most of us as far as Dreamboys Paradise is concerned but who knows., perhaps new owner has a vision  and spotted new trend in boy entertainment? 

In the end, it will be economics...does this way attract customers and their money...if not...will the owners try something else or just disappear.

3 hours ago, ggobkk said:

In the end, it will be economics...does this way attract customers and their money...if not...will the owners try something else or just disappear.

Yeah ur right, the bar is still new and they're still trying what can attract a potential customer. But for me, they should have picked one of their hottest boy there wearing a speedo, oiled up, flexing his muscles and inviting potential customers...I think it will really attract customers, lol...or is it not allowed in BKK? Just a suggestion 2 the owner bcoz I was informed that a lot of hot new boys was in there.

3 hours ago, bucknaway said:

So it seems my one-man boycott of dreamboyz has not only forced the bar to its knees, but it brought them to ruin.   

500 baht for a drink?  A curse on your house good Sir!

Yup, ur right their price in DB Soi Twilight is pricey, only paid that once and my next visits are immediate offs, but I think they're still the most jampacked go go bar there before the news that the place will close based on the customers who go inside, mostly Chinese, and during the show, more customers are filling the place, that's from my personal experience (same experience with Boys Bangkok downstairs).

But still you're right, with that price, its more justified in other go go bars like Jupiter2018 or Moonlight (with a bit cheaper drink/entrance). To me I enjoyed the show but did not watch again since I said, I only return to off my fave/regular there.

Is the hotmale directly opposite DB open already?

Gogo bar or beer bar?

I see it reported here that lucky boys is an amalgamation of XB and Classic or that it's a re-imagination or either. Anyone comment on which it actually is?

Has anyone been to Banana boys on Soi 4 yet (the new Fresh boys?)

I'm looking forward to seeing all and reporting real life when I arrive on Thursday!

Keep in mind the employees are the same, it’s just the premises that have changed.   

Lucky Boys and Classic partnered up and  Bangkok Massage is opening next to Lucky Boys, same owner.    Have to wait on opening date for massages. Hearing from a week to a month.  

5 hours ago, vinapu said:

I see new sign for Bangkok Massage beside - balm to my eyes

I've read they will really open there Vinapu, so I can still try their massage. I hope the boys still wear a white undershirt with shorts...they all look cute while wearing those!!!

4 hours ago, hank75 said:

The first pic didn’t load properly, here it is again. And of course Hot Male is now directly opposite.

edit: DB Paradiso is on the opposite side to Foodland, close to the Surawong entrance to the Soi. 

782A13E5-134A-4EF6-A254-C76DB3BF89CC.jpeg

Thank you very much for this Hank!!! Can't wait 2 go there and be with Mr. Perfect Guy again!!! So exciting!!! ;) :) 

3 hours ago, colmx said:

Is the hotmale directly opposite DB open already?

Gogo bar or beer bar?

I see it reported here that lucky boys is an amalgamation of XB and Classic or that it's a re-imagination or either. Anyone comment on which it actually is?

Has anyone been to Banana boys on Soi 4 yet (the new Fresh boys?)

I'm looking forward to seeing all and reporting real life when I arrive on Thursday!

I hope you can have a report Colmx...I'm also looking 4ward for this new places on my next trip!!! Thanks in advance, if ever!!!

3 hours ago, paulsf said:

Keep in mind the employees are the same, it’s just the premises that have changed.   

Lucky Boys and Classic partnered up and  Bangkok Massage is opening next to Lucky Boys, same owner.    Have to wait on opening date for massages. Hearing from a week to a month.  

Plus new recruits, in DB Paradiso at least, not sure on the other go go bars/massage places since I've never been there in Soi Twilight (especially Lucky Boys, where is it located b4?).