DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

36 minutes ago, Serendeputy said:

I stopped in to check on DB Paradiso and Luckyboys. Both places are in soft opening stage but look promising. I think it’s going to take a while for the traffic flows to reroute from Soi Twilight.

DB Paradiso- many familiar faces and a couple new ones. Mostly a bit older bigger guys. Drink was 350 baht. As reported, it’s much smaller than the old DB. Layout reminds me of Screwboys with a small stage in front with guys standing and looking a little confused. I didn’t stay for the show but liked the space and will definitely be back.

Lucky Boys- this was a pleasant surprise. Quite a nice large airy space one level over street level. They are still doing renovations and were in the process of painting a huge rainbow on the outside of the space. It has a nice lounge like feel and could turn out to be a nice place to spend some time. Stage is large and located quite high in the room. The guys are mostly twinks and there are a lot of them. Like a nonstop flow of twinks on the stage. As has been reported, I was told it’s a combination of forces from Twilight. Drinks 250.

Wow!!! Thanks a lot 4 this info!!! Its a good thing the price are cheaper now.

5 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Or at least at par with Moonlight’s gimmick and advertising strategy. That would be good enough lol.

I think its only Moonlight who tried to be different and succeed by showing a portion of their show and displaying their boys' pics/vids online. Other bars are so traditional...they won't show what's happening inside the bar and there are limited and even no photos/videos of their boys online, with the exception of Jupiter2018, but their boys' pics/vids are few with the focus on karaoke and mamasans, lol.

5 hours ago, bucknaway said:

It seems dreamboys is a gogo bar that will force feed you drag.  Binge on the guys and take your medicine and suffer the drag show...

And they posted vids of drag shows/rehearsals online...I think for me its a BAD move...

6 hours ago, hank75 said:

Where? Those ads are 1% faceless blurry boys and 99% ladyboys dressed up as clowns.

This “Inferno” rather than “Paradiso”

They only post it in FB, he he...maybe their boys are really discreet, in private or just low profile. I know boys who does not want to take a pic. But for me, I'll give it a try on my next trip bcoz of the boys, if not for the ladyboys, ha ha.

Edited by DrimVoiz

38 minutes ago, hank75 said:

That does not sound good...only 5 boys right at the start of Songkran? I wonder where the other boys have moved to, haven’t heard of Jupiter or Moonlight getting a boost in numbers so far 

Apparently, according to Twilight Dreamboy mamasan, some of the old Dreamboy’s boys and mamasans will  join the new Hot Male in Patpong2.

DB used 2 have the widest selection of boys...but only few in Paradiso??? I hope its bcoz the DB Soi Twilight is still open and some of the boys are in there. But regardless, my regular is still in DB Paradiso so I don't have a prob with the # of boys... :D

8 hours ago, paulsf said:

Jasper I’ll disagree with your friend about Lucky Boys.   I was there Thursday night. Full house. About 50 boys and I thought an amazing collection of young men.    It is not Dreamboys so shouldn’t be compared that way. But it’s not all Screwboys twinks either.  Good mix of guys.  My opinion. 

Fantastic news!