DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

On 4/14/2019 at 12:52 PM, Jasper said:

Apparently, according to Twilight Dreamboy mamasan, some of the old Dreamboy’s boys and mamasans will  join the new Hot Male in Patpong2.

Further update,

Dreamboy Twilight’s mamasan is apparently saying the old German owner bought Hot Male Patpong 2. 

I don’t believe myself but if most of old Dreamboy mamasan and boys are moving to Hot Male, being a business partner may makes some sense.

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

Further update,

Dreamboy Twilight’s mamasan is apparently saying the old German owner bought Hot Male Patpong 2. 

I don’t believe myself but if most of old Dreamboy mamasan and boys are moving to Hot Male, being a business partner may makes some sense.

Tnx 4 the update Jasper!!! But Hot Male's owner b4 is also the owner of Moonlight, right?

Maybe the former owner don't want the divas & ladyboys, haa haa

Again, this does not affect me since Mr. Perfect Guy is still in DB Paradiso!!!

23 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Tnx 4 the update Jasper!!! But Hot Male's owner b4 is also the owner of Moonlight, right?

Maybe the former owner don't want the divas & ladyboys, haa haa

Again, this does not affect me since Mr. Perfect Guy is still in DB Paradiso!!!

If he is investing heavily in Moonlight, it makes sense to let go of Hot Male.

Nice to hear German owner is still around. 

33 minutes ago, Jasper said:

Last night a friend visited Dreamboy Paradiso 22:00 show time.  4 customers and 5 boys! At 22:30 all customers left. :(

When Twilight Dreamboy closes tomorrow, we will know more clearly about true number of boys etc, I guess.

Wow apparently it didn’t go well, at least not as crowded during the opening night. In fact, 4 customers are far from being crowded! Must be something wrong with DBP.

I was in DBP last Thursday night and they only had 3 boys and maybe 9 customers

The waiter kept promising that there would be more boys coming soon. But none arrived

The show started after 20 mins of the same 3 guys dancing and it was the usual over the hill faded muscle guy dancing to "sex bomb" or a similar shit song

Next act was a fat Ladyboy that stripped off her clothes to reveal an average sized erection and then started to pull a kilometre of pink ribbon out of her ass... Naturally I left at that point and doubt I will be back

1 minute ago, KevKev01 said:

I think perhaps the boys are going back to their hometown for songkran? 

Don't think so. At same time upstairs there was 50+ boys in Lucky boys and at least 40 in Fresh Boys 2 (who seem to have stolen a lot of the screw boys crew) and similar numbers in Bannna boys

18 hours ago, hank75 said:

If he is investing heavily in Moonlight, it makes sense to let go of Hot Male.

Nice to hear German owner is still around. 

Ur right...Hot Male in Soi Twilight as I read in other thread is dead, maybe bcoz the owner is really focused on Moonlight...and its a good thing the German owner of DB got interested on it, the downside, I think, is that DB Paradiso is mishandled by the new owner.

6 hours ago, Jasper said:

Last night a friend visited Dreamboy Paradiso 22:00 show time.  4 customers and 5 boys! At 22:30 all customers left. :(

When Twilight Dreamboy closes tomorrow, we will know more clearly about true number of boys etc, I guess.

Oh no...I hope I can still see DB Paradiso on my next trip. And yes, I hope the boys in DB Soi Twilight will all transfer to DB Paradiso, there's still hope, I guess. :( 

6 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Wow apparently it didn’t go well, at least not as crowded during the opening night. In fact, 4 customers are far from being crowded! Must be something wrong with DBP.

Actually, what's wrong with DBP are BAD show, BAD marketing, BAD concept/style...uh oh...

37 minutes ago, colmx said:

The waiter kept promising that there would be more boys coming soon. But none arrived

The show started after 20 mins of the same 3 guys dancing and it was the usual over the hill faded muscle guy dancing to "sex bomb" or a similar shit song

Next act was a fat Ladyboy that stripped off her clothes to reveal an average sized erection and then started to pull a kilometre of pink ribbon out of her ass... Naturally I left at that point and doubt I will be back

Yikes! That's so gross...why do I have the feeling that their show becomes a freakshow, geez, I think I'm beginning to miss DB Soi Twilight, @ least it got a classy show and a lot of boys...

43 minutes ago, colmx said:

Couldn’t decide if I should laugh or cry.. I don’t recall the ass ribbon from old Dreamboys, though I try to look anywhere but the stage during ladyboy acts.

37 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

I think perhaps the boys are going back to their hometown for songkran? 

I don't think so Kev...Songkran is one of the peak season and go go bars should have their boys...maybe the boys transferred to the other bars or some are still in DB Soi Twilight? 

7 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

I got a question, I hope someone can answer...is Lucky Boys a new bar or an old bar relocated to Patpong 2? If that's the case, where is it located b4? I did not notice it in Soi Twilight.

No need 2 answer, I've already read from another thread c/o paulsf that Lucky Boys is the former Classic + X-Size from Soi Twilight.

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

Couldn’t decide if I should laugh or cry.. I don’t recall the ass ribbon from old Dreamboys, though I try to look anywhere but the stage during ladyboy acts.

They are doing the ass ribbon act for more than 5 years?  The same really unattractive bullying old lady boy does this show. It used to be a red ribbon, asking customer to touch it after pulling out! lol    Apparently the ribbon was wrapped in condom. 

Friend just passed by Paradiso. Same report as others have said. Around 5 boys on a small stage and place was completely empty. Former Moonlight ladyboy was acting as a grabber trying frantically to get customers to enter. She wai’ed my friend and invited him in but after seeing the sad interior, he excused himself by saying he was hungry and on his way to Foodland.

8 hours ago, hank75 said:

That act was from old dreamboys, though when i saw it last time, it was 3-4 ladyboys, dont recall they stripping clothes nor showing erection, but yes pulling ribbons out and it was kinda funny. Of course, i was already sitting next to my boy so everything else might be tolerable due to that lol

17 hours ago, hank75 said:

Friend just passed by Paradiso. Same report as others have said. Around 5 boys on a small stage and place was completely empty. Former Moonlight ladyboy was acting as a grabber trying frantically to get customers to enter. She wai’ed my friend and invited him in but after seeing the sad interior, he excused himself by saying he was hungry and on his way to Foodland.

That's a great excuse, hehehe

11 hours ago, spoon said:

That act was from old dreamboys, though when i saw it last time, it was 3-4 ladyboys, dont recall they stripping clothes nor showing erection, but yes pulling ribbons out and it was kinda funny. Of course, i was already sitting next to my boy so everything else might be tolerable due to that lol

If I'll seat next 2 Mr. Perfect Guy, yup its tolerable all right, since I'll be busy with him, hahaha