DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

17 hours ago, Jasper said:

They are doing the ass ribbon act for more than 5 years?  The same really unattractive bullying old lady boy does this show. It used to be a red ribbon, asking customer to touch it after pulling out! lol    Apparently the ribbon was wrapped in condom. 

Too bad, that's something you can't erase in your mind if u saw it, ha ha

19 hours ago, hank75 said:

Couldn’t decide if I should laugh or cry.. I don’t recall the ass ribbon from old Dreamboys, though I try to look anywhere but the stage during ladyboy acts.

I thought this act was only done by the girls in ping pong shows, its a good thing I've never seen this in DB Soi Twilight :D 

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

DB Paradiso FB  just uploaded live streaming, nothing exciting just three guys dancing but there are at least 15 customers! Yay 

Perhaps closure of Twilight DB made a big impact to the bar.

That's still a few boys compared to many boys of DB Soi Twilight...anyway, I hope there are a lot on my next trip and Mr. Perfect Guy is still there, lol...thanks Jasper!!!

Guest guest_BenG1000

Not exactly getting warm from watching their FB videos, seems kinda awkward. Especially the seating layout .... hmmm, definitely not high on my list to visit.

On 4/16/2019 at 2:28 AM, Jasper said:

Dreamboy Twilight’s mamasan is apparently saying the old German owner bought Hot Male Patpong 2. 

I don’t believe myself but if most of old Dreamboy mamasan and boys are moving to Hot Male, being a business partner may makes some sense.

Wouldn't this be in violation of some antitrust or anti-competition agreement?  I mean when the German guy sold Dreamboys to the Thai guy, he wasn't selling bar space but the bar's brand, image and goodwill, which include the boys, mamasans, uniqueness of shows, etc, at least for a certain period of time, no?

Guest guest_BenG1000

I'd rather have my dinner-gut subsided prior to hitting the bars ... it's big enough at normal levels. No need to re-inflate trying to catch the ideal one! :D

On 19 April 2019 at 3:38 AM, Jasper said:

Looking at their tonight recorded live streaming, boys are wearing jeans or knee length shorts and not in underwear anymore.

Jasper, there's also a live stream where a lot of boys in stage is dancing, in their UNDIES!!! WOW!!! And I'm surprised there's a lot of customers!!! ;) 

17 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

I'd rather have my dinner-gut subsided prior to hitting the bars ... it's big enough at normal levels. No need to re-inflate trying to catch the ideal one! :D

I think you can still eat there...bcoz you can spend MANY hours watching the yummy boys on display, ha ha

On 19 April 2019 at 2:20 AM, sglad said:

Wouldn't this be in violation of some antitrust or anti-competition agreement?  I mean when the German guy sold Dreamboys to the Thai guy, he wasn't selling bar space but the bar's brand, image and goodwill, which include the boys, mamasans, uniqueness of shows, etc, at least for a certain period of time, no?

I think there's none bcoz he already did it...but I'm not sure on this, legal matters tend 2 be complicated sometimes...