DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

3 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

Woah so they have added long chairs! Good to cater more customers!

But the live feed camera/phone makes me uncomfortable...

Yes there are around 3 rows of benches facing the stage directly and another 3 on the right hand side of the bar. The front row has a couch/table set up. 

But I agree the live feed feels very invasive. I was not aware of this when I visited! Perhaps you can avoid being captured if you sit at the bar, near the entrance ...but then you won’t have a good view or can’t go to the toilets without walking right past the camera!

4 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Woah so they have added long chairs! Good to cater more customers!

But the live feed camera/phone makes me uncomfortable...

Its a good thing DB Paradiso is starting to have more customers, they only need to get rid of the "freak"show, lol...

I think the camera is too far from the stage (which I believe is intentional) that's why the customers are shown, yikes!

4 hours ago, hank75 said:

Yes there are around 3 rows of benches facing the stage directly and another 3 on the right hand side of the bar. The front row has a couch/table set up. 

But I agree the live feed feels very invasive. I was not aware of this when I visited! Perhaps you can avoid being captured if you sit at the bar, near the entrance ...but then you won’t have a good view or can’t go to the toilets without walking right past the camera!

We need 2 cover our face when walking there, haa haa...

Jasper even said he recognized one of the customer bcoz of the live feed, uh oh :D 

I told my friends about the DB live stream. They watched the videos and realized they were captured on camera!!!  Luckily it wasn’t very clear and mostly rear view but one of my friends was clearly shown walking to the exit and back again. They had zero idea there were cameras in the bar.

And the night after I was there myself, they were filming from the toilet area so all the customers were shown face on while the boys had their backs to the camera.

We all agree....never again!! 

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

I told my friends about the DB live stream. They watched the videos and realized they were captured on camera!!!  Luckily it wasn’t very clear and mostly rear view but one of my friends was clearly shown walking to the exit and back again. They had zero idea there were cameras in the bar.

And the night after I was there myself, they were filming from the toilet area so all the customers were shown face on while the boys had their backs to the camera.

We all agree....never again!! 

Another bad move from DB Paradiso, they should focus on the stage and they should protect their customer's privacy, not expose them, yikes!

2 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

I remember there was one time they recorded it from the stage point of view, which clearly showed everyone sitting on the chair. I think someone should notify them about this.

Oh no, what if Mr. Perfect Guy and I are cuddling and being romantic with each other on the seat and this will be recorded on live stream, OMG!!!

27 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Oh no, what if Mr. Perfect Guy and I are cuddling and being romantic with each other on the seat and this will be recorded on live stream, OMG!!!

Hahahaha! Based on my previous trip on their opening day, there are few small round tables arranged at the entrance, near the bar. Try to come earlier and grab those seats and try to grab the live feed camera and hide it away! Hahaha kidding!

15 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

Hahahaha! Based on my previous trip on their opening day, there are few small round tables arranged at the entrance, near the bar. Try to come earlier and grab those seats and try to grab the live feed camera and hide it away! Hahaha kidding!

Nope, I got a better idea, and I usually do this, immediately off Mr. Perfect Guy so we could do all we want in my hotel privately, haa haa

23 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

I remember there was one time they recorded it from the stage point of view, which clearly showed everyone sitting on the chair. I think someone should notify them about this.

They obviously know and it was intentionally done to show they have many customers present despite being new 

20 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Another bad move from DB Paradiso, they should focus on the stage and they should protect their customer's privacy, not expose them, yikes!

Especially since this is less of a show bar than Jupiter or Moonlight....customers aren’t here just to drink, smoke and chat. They want to off boys and have a close look at the “goods”. But not on camera!

27 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

I saw this place on my way to and back from Foodland this afternoon... I was thinking of giving a visit this evening or tomorrow, but that camera thingy is scaring me out

:(

You can either go early pre-show and have a good look at the available boys. Or go late 10.30 - 45 PM when the show is well underway, and try to stay near the door to avoid being caught on camera. But to me it is completely pointless going for the start of the show at 10 PM, having to sit through numerous opening ladyboy acts AND risk being filmed. I’d rather go to Jupiter or Moonlight and take in a show properly!

26 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Just cover your face when you walk...or better yet, my plan is 2 wear a face mask, lol...

I have been wondering about the face mask that I’ve seen has become a trend in Thailand. Is it proper if we wear one of those indoor? I’m afraid that it may not appropriate to Thai culture, if any. I have been thinking about wearing it since it may save us from being recognised in the bar lol (sometimes from other boys). 

5 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

I have been wondering about the face mask that I’ve seen has become a trend in Thailand. Is it proper if we wear one of those indoor? I’m afraid that it may not appropriate to Thai culture, if any. I have been thinking about wearing it since it may save us from being recognised in the bar lol (sometimes from other boys). 

You know Kev, its also worn for health reasons so I don't think its against their culture. I'd like to try wearing it on DB Paradiso, I'll buy a face mask w/ design b4 my next trip, lol.

6 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

I have seen some customers wearing face mask in Jupiter.

Jupiter boy wearing face mask

622E7A12-0E3D-4A8E-9513-FA7201E5076F.jpeg.cdf6d9e9bdfc6d7f6dd800ee8ea4b7ff.jpeg

30 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

Bangkok has been extremely hot. Some people are wearing the face masks to combat the heat and pollution. I know boys who always carry a mask in case they jump on the back of a motorbike taxi. 

3 minutes ago, hank75 said:

Bangkok has been extremely hot. Some people are wearing the face masks to combat the heat and pollution. I know boys who always carry a mask in case they jump on the back of a motorbike taxi. 

But is it okay to wear it inside a building? I hope it’s okay but I never saw anyone wear those mask in any bars during my last visit. I’m just worried that I may offend anyone.