DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

24 minutes ago, KevKev01 said:

But is it okay to wear it inside a building? I hope it’s okay but I never saw anyone wear those mask in any bars during my last visit. I’m just worried that I may offend anyone. 

It’s ok to wear it inside. you aren’t offending anyone.

I have seen some Asian customers wear face mask in Jupiter.

Face masks aren’t only against pollution but supposed to protect others from spreading viruses from their own coughs when you have cold.

2 minutes ago, Jasper said:

It’s ok to wear it inside. you aren’t offending anyone.

I have seen some Asian customers wear face mask in Jupiter.

Face masks aren’t only against pollution but protect others from spreading viruses from their own coughs when you have cold.

I seeee! Thanks Jasper!

3 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Btw, went through all videos broadcasted tonight via their Facebook. Out of all 7 videos, ALL are ladyboys shows. Oh God...

Don't worry Kev, there will be new Dreamboy as reported, I just hope the ladyboys and divas will not be included in there, lol

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

#71 Nan    Cambodian boy 

Oh, I already tasted a Cambodian boy which is Charlee in Moonlight, what I'm looking 4 is Vietnamese (and maybe Lao)...since I already tasted  Thai, Indian (both from Dreamboys) and Myanmar boy which is Sin also from Moonlight yum! :D 

On 4/25/2019 at 4:47 PM, DrimVoiz said:

Oh, I already tasted a Cambodian boy which is Charlee in Moonlight, what I'm looking 4 is Vietnamese (and maybe Lao)...since I already tasted  Thai, Indian (both from Dreamboys) and Myanmar boy which is Sin also from Moonlight yum! :D 

Was Charlee good? Is he the kind that can do overnight and be fine? or he's better at short time

47 minutes ago, GPAPA said:

Was Charlee good? Is he the kind that can do overnight and be fine? or he's better at short time

Charlee is very good in bed and very horny!!! I only tried him short time...but I guess with the libido he got, he is better long time, lol.

3 hours ago, Will7272 said:

DBP was pretty full Friday night when I was there. The mamasan mentioned to me that a new Dreamboys will be opening next door in coming months. Not sure where looking around myself. 

That's great news!!! Yup, yup...there are reports of a bigger and better venue of Dreamboys...all we need 2 do now is wait, hopefully its ready on my next trip... :D 

I went there tonight.. there were many good looking hunks, half naked, at the entrance.. I asked the door man if they still had that camera, he didn't seem to understand me. so he said "go and take a look". I stepped inside the door.. and saw something that looked like a CCTV facing towards the entrance door. I ran away and never looked back.. went to Fresh boys instead.

4 hours ago, asnstudent said:

I went there tonight.. there were many good looking hunks, half naked, at the entrance.. I asked the door man if they still had that camera, he didn't seem to understand me. so he said "go and take a look". I stepped inside the door.. and saw something that looked like a CCTV facing towards the entrance door. I ran away and never looked back.. went to Fresh boys instead.

Why not Lucky Boys? Its only next 2 DB Paradiso. Anyway, its ur choice.

3 hours ago, spoon said:

This is probably the best answer to that question lol

It needs a lot of planning, synchronization and other higher level management skills to optimally utilize our precious time here in BKK so that we could maximize the number of guys we can meet. It also depends on what kind of acts you have done for that given day and what kind of different acts you were still looking in the evenings etc.  :geek:

please dont even think that it is an easy task. ^_^

4 hours ago, paulsf said:

I’m the other way around. I think to much planning and overthinking gets in the way of a fun evening.   So many times you think all day of the guy you will off, only to find he isn’t working tonight.     I’ll go out tonight and see what’s going on in FreshBoys, if nothing go over to LuckyBoys.   Many times you plan on a guy then get inside bar and see a hotter guy.    Nothing wrong with a little game plan, but don’t over think your evening.   Your here to have fun, leave your day planner back in your office.   

Indeed I agree with you. my previous post was meant to impress the new comers to this forum :)

In reality having no plan is my plan here in BKK. I left my planner brain back home (if I ever owned one). .. my circadian rhythm has been very off here... nothing above my neck is functioning properly.. well maybe except my mouth.