DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

On 28 April 2019 at 8:03 AM, asnstudent said:

I have been so curious to go check out Mr Perfect guy but their camera thingy scared me out. I really wish they are reading our forum or at least someone gives them a feedback on it. I am not gonna go unless they learn how to value their customers' privacy and discretion. 

Ask for Mr. Perfect Guy at the entrance and the door man will call him to go outside, now u don't need 2 go inside, lol :D 

On 29 April 2019 at 2:08 PM, asnstudent said:

It needs a lot of planning, synchronization and other higher level management skills to optimally utilize our precious time here in BKK so that we could maximize the number of guys we can meet. It also depends on what kind of acts you have done for that given day and what kind of different acts you were still looking in the evenings etc.  :geek:

please dont even think that it is an easy task. ^_^

Its too technical Asn, lol...just make it simple...have fun!!! Its more exciting if you don't have a plan and just remember the places you've read in the thread. Though its also good if u have a gameplan... :D 

Lucky Boys...

I went there twice, last night and tonight again. that place is big, with a nice lounge feeling.. entry fee 350 baht is way worthier than 500 baht of Jupiter if I may compare an orange to an apple. since it is a new place, everyone is working hard to make you feel well taken care of..

Last night, I felt sorry passing over those hunky men hanging out at the entrance of DB Paradiso, and going up the stairs to the second floor next door instead where the Lucky boys is. I was greeted by a ladyboy mamasan and led to a table all the way up in the back, directly facing toward the stage. the stage is quite big too...  it was a Monday night, but the place was surprisingly busy.. the show was supposed to start at 10:30, but it kicked off 10 minutes late.. it was a mix of various acts - ladyboys' lip syncing, big co*k shows and some softcore sexual acts .. there's something for everyone.. and yes, there are a lot of boys, mostly twinks.. kind of similar to Fresh Boys crowd.. The off fee is 400 baht.. Mamasan told me that they had a special show and a birthday party tonight.

So, I went back there again tonight.... I got there around 10:20, but the place was already packed.. the room was overflowing, some guests were standing.. they kept a table for me, and it was nice of them... the show started sharply at 10:30 tonight.. after the usual show, they had a small birthday party celebration for that ladyboy mamasan.. then followed by a "Miss universe model" show, which was quite lengthy and boring to me.. so I left in the middle of the model show.. again there were many boys.. most of them were already off by customers some of whom were ladyboys themselves. though the room is big, since it was completely packed, the cigarette smoke was quite tough to survive for non smokers.. the customers tonight included many women, ladyboys, straight couples, anything in between and some of whom I was not quite sure .. :) there were not baht garlands, but many generous customers handing out 100 and 1000 baht notes to performers (big co*k boys and ladyboys alike)…

On 29 April 2019 at 4:20 PM, paulsf said:

I’m the other way around. I think to much planning and overthinking gets in the way of a fun evening.   So many times you think all day of the guy you will off, only to find he isn’t working tonight.     I’ll go out tonight and see what’s going on in FreshBoys, if nothing go over to LuckyBoys.   Many times you plan on a guy then get inside bar and see a hotter guy.    Nothing wrong with a little game plan, but don’t over think your evening.   Your here to have fun, leave your day planner back in your office.   

Totally agree with Paulsf...sometimes when things don't follow according 2 our plans, it can lead 2 frustrations, and this can ruin the trip.

As for me, one example, based on experience, when Mr. Perfect Guy was not available since he was offed 4 a week, I just think there is still next time, and then proceed to Moonlight and had a 3some with their twinks, haa haa. I just think its a blessing in disguise, though I was still lucky bcoz I saw him that afternoon... :);) 

On 29 April 2019 at 8:32 PM, asnstudent said:

Indeed I agree with you. my previous post was meant to impress the new comers to this forum :)

In reality having no plan is my plan here in BKK. I left my planner brain back home (if I ever owned one). .. my circadian rhythm has been very off here... nothing above my neck is functioning properly.. well maybe except my mouth.

Totally right Asn!!! ... and comment only, I think your eyes is also functioning since you can see the hot boys in sight and tongue, since you can taste them, bwahahaha...

10 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

Lucky Boys...

I went there twice, last night and tonight again. that place is big, with a nice lounge feeling.. entry fee 350 baht is way worthier than 500 baht of Jupiter if I may compare an orange to an apple. since it is a new place, everyone is working hard to make you feel well taken care of..

Last night, I felt sorry passing over those hunky men hanging out at the entrance of DB Paradiso, and going up the stairs to the second floor next door where the Lucky boys is. I was greeted by a ladyboy mamasan and led to a table all the way up in the back, directly facing toward the stage. the stage is quite big too...  it was a Monday night, but the place was surprisingly busy.. the show was supposed to start at 10:30, but it kicked off 10 minutes late.. it was a mix of various acts - ladyboys' lip syncing, big co*k shows and some softcore sexual acts .. there's something for everyone.. and yes, there are a lot of boys, mostly twinks.. kind of similar to Fresh Boys crowd.. The off fee is 400 baht.. Mamasan told me that they had a special show and a birthday party tonight.

So, I went back there again tonight.... I got there around 10:20, but the place was already packed.. the room was overflowing, some guests were standing.. they kept a table for me, and it was nice of them... the show started sharply at 10:30 tonight.. after the usual show, they had a small birthday party celebration for that ladyboy mamasan.. then followed by a "Miss universe model" show, which was quite lengthy and boring to me.. so I left in the middle of the model show.. again there were many boys.. most of them were already off by customers some of whom were ladyboys themselves. though the room is big, since it was completely packed, the cigarette smoke was quite tough to survive for non smokers..

Wow, many thanks 4 this Asn!!! I'm excited 2 the muscled boys, though I also like twinks!!! Looking 4ward already to this place on my next trip!!!

6 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Totally right Asn!!! ... and comment only, I think your eyes is also functioning since you can see the hot boys in sight and tongue, since you can taste them, bwahahaha…

my lips, tongue, with its taste buds on it and teeth when appropriate, are all working very well.. eyes and my vision? I am not quite sure.. sometimes, the room is too smoky to see, on top of my messed up bio clock.

8 minutes ago, asnstudent said:

my lips, tongue, with its taste buds on it and teeth when appropriate, are all working very well.. eyes and my vision? I am not quite sure.. sometimes, the room is too smoky to see, on top of my messed up bio clock.

Well as for me when the boys are in parade, my eyes are very, very clear (even on smoky room), lol...looking @ their face, then body and it will take some time on their cr*tch or b*lg*, haa haa

Apparently DBP mamasan informed my friend that they are moving to the bigger place next door, empty space on the right of the photo this month although no interior decoration has been done so far.

Also my friend spotted the old German owner is attending the bar every night.

I am confused. I thought he sold the bar?

489A9013-A736-4680-ADE3-5129DD45123D.jpeg

8 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

Is that based on real life experience Vinapu? He he

basically yes minus that garland. quite a few times I visited bar or massage to see guy I had designs on  already walking out or sitting with somebody else. Or having day of , just on that day I was there.

So I learned that while dreams and plans are good  one must live with disappointments and have plans B , C and D handy .

Another source of stress is to discover that boy I liked before doesn't seem to be that attractive anymore or opposite, becomes too overbearing  or too jealous like  I was owned by him.

Happens rarely but it does.

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Apparently DBP mamasan informed my friend that they are moving to the bigger place next door, empty space on the right of the photo this month although no interior decoration has been done so far.

Also my friend spotted the old German owner is attending the bar every night.

I am confused. I thought he sold the bar?

489A9013-A736-4680-ADE3-5129DD45123D.jpeg

Thanks a lot 4 this Jasper!!! Wow, I love the place!!! Maybe since he is the new owner of Hot Male (from what I read) and they have plan to merge it with Dream Boy, he is already part-owner of DB Paradiso? Idk...but still its a very good place!!! So excited!!!

3 hours ago, vinapu said:

basically yes minus that garland. quite a few times I visited bar or massage to see guy I had designs on  already walking out or sitting with somebody else. Or having day of , just on that day I was there.

So I learned that while dreams and plans are good  one must live with disappointments and have plans B , C and D handy .

Another source of stress is to discover that boy I liked before doesn't seem to be that attractive anymore or opposite, becomes too overbearing  or too jealous like  I was owned by him.

Happens rarely but it does.

Ur right Vinapu...but the good thing is that, there's a LOT more boys 2 meet and connect @ BKK, Thai!!! :D 

1 hour ago, flarrexx said:

You totally should check out Lucky Boys..

Was there last week [it's the only bar I'm allowed to go to], and as asnstudent reported, it's big and spacious, with a good number of boys. The boys are mostly twinks, but alot of them have a good mix of boyishness and muscle.

Yup, yup...Lucky Boys is already on my list 4 my next trip!!! So excited since I'm into twinks since there is a better chance 2 find a b*tt*m among them, yum!!!

Anyway, I'm just curious why its the only bar u'r allowed 2 go 2??? Many thanks!!!

31 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

Yup, yup...Lucky Boys is already on my list 4 my next trip!!! So excited since I'm into twinks since there is a better chance 2 find a b*tt*m among them, yum!!!

Anyway, I'm just curious why its the only bar u'r allowed 2 go 2??? Many thanks!!!

Cuz I'm seeing a boy there.. haha. Met him on grindr on my first trip to BKK so I never really got to explore the bars on my own. 

The bars are full of beauty to be appreciated.. so i sate that fascination by hanging out here in the forums.. haha

I'm going BKK in less than a fortnight.. if I'm lucky i might get to go to lucky boys.. haha.. There were really alot of angels to behold there..  

haha do share your experiences when you get there ^^

On 3 May 2019 at 5:34 AM, flarrexx said:

Cuz I'm seeing a boy there.. haha. Met him on grindr on my first trip to BKK so I never really got to explore the bars on my own. 

The bars are full of beauty to be appreciated.. so i sate that fascination by hanging out here in the forums.. haha

I'm going BKK in less than a fortnight.. if I'm lucky i might get to go to lucky boys.. haha.. There were really alot of angels to behold there..  

haha do share your experiences when you get there ^^

Of course I'll share my experience in there, I always post my report whenever I visit BKK in full details, hope u read my reports, he he

On 3 May 2019 at 5:37 AM, flarrexx said:

I also do apologize to everyone here if it seems like I'm hijacking the DB thread by talking about another bar.. there's no lucky boy thread unfortunately..

No, no, don't be sorry, its okay 2 post here about Lucky Boys, afterall, its the neighbour of DB Paradiso, and even topics about the other bars/massage place in Patpong 2 are welcome, ha ha