DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

21 hours ago, vinapu said:

Welcome to the forum and nothing stops you from starting Lucky Boys thread when you arrive in 2 weeks

Yeah, that will be great...bcoz I read here that Lucky Boys got positive feedbacks, I'll also write a review about it on my next trip soon...

Some photos of future Dream Boys...night time shot taken from Hot Male Bar. Photo doesn't show that new site is 6 windows across. Not sure if it has a 2nd floor, space appears vacant.  Other shot is of construction workers working this afternoon.  First photo also included view of the passageway between Patpong 1&2.  It separates Paradiso and Dream Boys site.  Performers use it at night and some patrons bring drinks. Has potential maybe for that missing bar scene.

1F4FDAAD-3BB7-4A1A-97DF-5DD3BC50EEEA.jpeg

ADD79E4F-8417-43C2-B658-59425A3B6B99.jpeg

EC19B993-137F-443D-AE40-B17BE017B719.jpeg

10 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Some photos of future Dream Boys...night time shot taken from Hot Male Bar. Photo doesn't show that new site is 6 windows across. Not sure if it has a 2nd floor, space appears vacant.  Other shot is of construction workers working this afternoon.  First photo also included view of the passageway between Patpong 1&2.  It separates Paradiso and Dream Boys site.  Performers use it at night and some patrons bring drinks. Has potential maybe for that missing bar scene.

1F4FDAAD-3BB7-4A1A-97DF-5DD3BC50EEEA.jpeg

ADD79E4F-8417-43C2-B658-59425A3B6B99.jpeg

EC19B993-137F-443D-AE40-B17BE017B719.jpeg

Thank you very, very much 4 this info!!! Wow, it means a lot!!! Many, many thanks GgoBkk!!! :);) 

10 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Managed to include other photo showing size of new Dream Boys...3rd photo above. Taken from Hot Male Bar. 

I think the place is very, very nice...hopefully its already available on my next trip!!! Tnx a lot again 4 d pics!!! :D 

4 hours ago, Jasper said:

If I remember correctly, the place was empty for long time.

I passed the place last year thinking this is a good spot to move from Soi Twilight.

...and now its being constructed as the new Dreamboy...so exciting!!! Maybe the place is not yet bought by the owner b4...I hope its ready when I arrived there!!!