DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

19 hours ago, Jasper said:

I passed Dreamboy Paradiso on the way to Lucky Boys. I asked their mamasan when they will open the bigger Dreamboys next door.

”Friday” he said. 

So stay tuned!

that's quick, the pics from June 7th don't look like it would be done in just a week, but then again why not. Too bad I can't go to the Grand Opening (assuming there is one) because of other commitments tomorrow...

17 minutes ago, reader said:

If the owners see business on the upswing, they may even take on a cute guy to attend to the new trade.

Sorry but I am not looking for a bar with ladies and one guy who might or might not be be cute and might or might not be there. The great thing about the Twilight beer bars was that all catered almost specifically to a gay clientele and all were staffed only by guys, often quite cute ones.

1 hour ago, PeterRS said:

The great thing about the Twilight beer bars was that all catered almost specifically to a gay clientele and all were staffed only by guys, often quite cute ones.

You are 125% right but even best memories will not help with challenges at present.

Soi Twilight is gone whether we like or not and now we need to find ways to make ourselves at home where venues are. Dwelling in ruins , even in soi Twilight ruins is never of any comfort.

59 minutes ago, DivineMadman said:

Some people, however, might find it nice to sit at a beer bar across from Dreamboys and Lucky and BKK Massage (and right near the entrance to Fresh Boys and Hot Male) and enjoy that view and the various comings and goings, regardless of the gender of the server.

another one 125.5 % right.

People in the business support each other there, quite a few times when passing by that arcade under Pavillion and invited by girls to their bar, when I said ' i like boys" just for fun, invariably they always pointed knowingly at Screwboys direction.

16 hours ago, PeterRS said:

It would just be nice if there was a cluster of open-air gay beer bars to sit and enjoy drinks at much cheaper prices whilst people watching.

Yes, that's a possibility to have in Patpong 2, but some go go bar got seats outside where you can view the people and even the boys parading (like in-between New Dreamboys and Paradiso where you can also see their boys parade with numbers as they transfer from these two bars).

16 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Then you shouldn't go and don't let anyone make you go.  

Haha! Don't worry. I dont go for the reasons I outlined. Being attended by a female bar girl is of no interest to me. The great thing about the Soi Twilight bars was the cameraderie amongst the guys themselves. Then if you bought them drinks they would sit with you and ensure you were having a good time, even though the basic English level might not have been high.

I fully realise Twilight is dead and will not come back. My point was Patpong 2 could do with a few gay-staffed beer bars. No idea whether it will or not.