DrimVoiz

Dreamboy Paradiso

I was able to do a one night stopover in Bangkok and excitedly went to see the new Paradiso. Around 10-15 boys and equal number of customers in the time I was there. Old Dreamboys had its share of unattractive boys but there were some lookers spread out among them. This time I was hard pressed to spot anyone I would off. One of them was yawning on stage. I found myself wondering which was Drim’s Mr Perfect Guy or perhaps he had been offed already?

After five interminable ladyboy acts I had enough and left. I am sorry to say I only saw one boy act (above with three boys in jeans) and not the others in underwear - perhaps I shall try to time a return visit to arrive in the middle/end of the show not at the start. 

11 hours ago, hank75 said:

I was able to do a one night stopover in Bangkok and excitedly went to see the new Paradiso. Around 10-15 boys and equal number of customers in the time I was there. Old Dreamboys had its share of unattractive boys but there were some lookers spread out among them. This time I was hard pressed to spot anyone I would off. One of them was yawning on stage. I found myself wondering which was Drim’s Mr Perfect Guy or perhaps he had been offed already?

After five interminable ladyboy acts I had enough and left. I am sorry to say I only saw one boy act (above with three boys in jeans) and not the others in underwear - perhaps I shall try to time a return visit to arrive in the middle/end of the show not at the start. 

PM sent :D 

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Oh this makes sense.

Friend’s Dreamboy’s boy informed Dreamboy is moving to the building opposite to Paradiso next month.

Also DB Twilight  mamasan said they are merging with Hot Male.

Perhaps the new Hot Male under construction in Patpong 2 is New Dreamboy.

Oh, that's why the German owner bought Hot Male, from what I read, so he can merge it with DB Paradiso...I guess this new location is the one I'll be able 2 visit on my next trip, hopefully it opens already by that time. Tnk u 4 this Jasper!!!

12 hours ago, hank75 said:

My friend ‘s boy is quite good looking but he is with an another customer in Phuket / Pattaya.

Let’s hope when main Dreamboy opens we will find many hot boys, leaving all ugly lady boys behind at Paradiso. lol

19 minutes ago, Jasper said:

My friend ‘s boy is quite good looking but he is with an another customer in Phuket / Pattaya.

Let’s hope when main Dreamboy opens we will find many hot boys, leaving all ugly lady boys behind at Paradiso. lol

I hope the number of boys is in par with DB Soi Twilight, where there's a lot!!! As I mention this again, on my 1st visit there, I really find it hard 2 choose among the boys, until I saw you-know-who, and the rest is history, lol...I hope it will be same with DB Soi Twilight so there will be a wide selection of boys!!! And yes, they can leave the ladyboys and divas in DB Paradiso since their market is like in Strangers bar, he he

1 hour ago, andylee801 said:

Just back from Bangkok, DB Paradiso will be opening a larger premise on the next building,  just beside the current venue. Hotmail is currently renovating the  new venue across the road. 

Tnk u 4 d info Andy!!! When I returned 2 BKK, I can already visit that new DB, so excited!!!

3 hours ago, Jasper said:

Live feed camera is behind the bar counter.

If you want keep your privacy, you should not look at that direction when you leave.

I recognised one customer. lol

OMG, that's so embarassing if u were caught in the camera, maybe I should wear a Jason Vorhee mask when I visit DB Paradiso on my next trip, he he.

6 hours ago, andylee801 said:

Mr Perfect Guy is the youngest looking guy among the 3 guys doing the dancing shows, one is the towel dancing show.

R u sure Andy? I can't see the sexy tattoo on his back which enables me 2 easily recognize him from a afar...

15 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

R u sure Andy? I can't see the sexy tattoo on his back which enables me 2 easily recognize him from a afar...

Maybe I got the wrong guy. But he too looks Prefect. Never notice about the tattoo. By the way, there is a new Sweat Banana Boys in Thanon  Patpong 1 having  men shows,  just beside is Chill Out Boys drinking bar. Banana Boys in Silom Soi 4 is from previous Fresh Boys in Sri Twilight.

4 hours ago, andylee801 said:

Maybe I got the wrong guy. But he too looks Prefect. Never notice about the tattoo. By the way, there is a new Sweat Banana Boys in Thanon  Patpong 1 having  men shows,  just beside is Chill Out Boys drinking bar. Banana Boys in Silom Soi 4 is from previous Fresh Boys in Sri Twilight.

Maybe you can call him The Other Perfect Guy, lol...tnx Andy 4 d info!!!

Reading back through this topic, other than a report that a Dreamboys mamasan said the German owner of Dreamboys had bought HotMale, I can find no other report of this purchase/joint venture. The owner of HotMale owns and revitalized Moonlight, he had three spots on Twilight and the gogo upstairs.  I’d like someone in Bangkok to provide a more than mamasan insight.  Speculation/hope/despair is running amok.

17 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Reading back through this topic, other than a report that a Dreamboys mamasan said the German owner of Dreamboys had bought HotMale, I can find no other report of this purchase/joint venture. The owner of HotMale owns and revitalized Moonlight, he had three spots on Twilight and the gogo upstairs.  I’d like someone in Bangkok to provide a more than mamasan insight.  Speculation/hope/despair is running amok.

All we can do right now is wait...