eurasian

Dark rooms in saunas

Hi Guys ,

I have been to Babylon in Bangkok 2 times and Club One Seven in Chiang Mai 1 time . Probably I was very unlucky to understand what is ongoing in the dark rooms . In all my 3 visits I saw very few people in the dark rooms and majority of the area was so dark to understand what is ongoing if there is any action . Few guys walking around like me and few guys standing on the corridors ( because of the dark very difficult to understand expression on their faces ) ...That was all I have seen . 

In Babylon I met a Pinoy guy on the poolside and after some chat we had a very good time and we became good friends since then . Athough both of us are tops we are having great fun together and traveling in Asia from time to time .

Will be very happy to hear your dark room experiences :)

Thanks in advance .

I’ve only been to Babylon once and that was some time ago. Apart from that all my experiences have been at the Samsuck in Pattaya and I’ve not been there for more than a year due to lack of action when I did go. Like most gay facilities in Pats it declined from its popularity of more than 5 years ago, when action in the darkened maze was almost guaranteed. Encounters often led to sex in the many cubicles.

Never been to babylon but I was able to visit sauna mania (i’m not sure with the name) near soi phiphat. mostly thais and other asians in most in their 20s -30s. 

It was saturday so the crowd was overflowing. The dark room was more of a buffet venue on one side. Guys who were playing seems to be adored by other spectators. You’re free touch them but it’s most certainly that they would focus on their prey. A lot of random touching also happens there. 

There’s also another dark room where some guys would just pull you from an instant. It’s like entering a blackhole. They can be very persistent. Resist if you dont like the aggressor (lol) but give in if you like the guy or just the love the feeling of being worshipped..

Personally,I love the random  touching of balls it gets alot of boost (lol). 

I gave up going into darkroom in saunas in Thailand for several reasons: I like to see my partner during sex. Most darkrooms are so dark you can't see and pose a safety risk (I bumped into people and I hurt my feet and leg on furniture that is standing around, so I stopped going before I hit my head or have an eye poked out). And most importantly: if I see nobody I like in the lit areas, why would there someone I like in the dark areas?

Eyes adapt to darkness slowly. When entering, can't see anything. But after minutes, shapes appear out of the darkness. That means those who have been in for a while have an advantage that they can see you, but you can't see them.

From all my observations in Thai sauna darkrooms I have come to the conclusion, that attractive people don't have to go to darkroom, they can easily get sex in light.

Darkroom in Taipei gay sauna is different: the light is sufficient for me, and I go and play every time.

I went to Babylon last summer and it was one of the most erotic experiences of my life!  The whole place is such a throwback. They don’t make em like that anymore.

Like you, I found the dark areas empty. All of the action took place in the hot tub/shower/steam room area.  It felt like what bathhouses must have been like in the 70’s. I don’t mean unsafe.  I simply mean wild and free.

I still think of my experiences there all of the time. 

On 4/6/2019 at 12:51 AM, Rule88 said:

Never been to babylon but I was able to visit sauna mania (i’m not sure with the name) near soi phiphat. mostly thais and other asians in most in their 20s -30s. 

You have the correct name and location between Phipat and Convent. I heard that this is almost exclusively for Asians and that westerners are not encouraged. Did you pay the standard entry fee? Have also been told that if you are over a certain age - 50? - you must pay much more.

How dark is the darkroom at Babylon ?. Over the years I made a lot of visits to the Sansuck in Pattaya where the darkness seemed to vary at least from year to year. I preferred it very dark when after entrance for quite a while I would be fumbling around in the maze brushing up against bodies, some with towels, some in swimwear and some naked. Then another time it seemed much lighter - apparently Punya or his staff liked to patrol to police the goings on and for safety.

a hot tub there would be a good addition but maybe costly for electric. There is a whirlpool but that’s just at ambient temperature. Customers are mainly older farangs, which includes me, sometimes accompanied by their young Thai boyfriends. Years ago I used to take beach boy pickups there, but of course they rarely happen now.

On 4/27/2019 at 12:22 PM, PeterRS said:

You have the correct name and location between Phipat and Convent. I heard that this is almost exclusively for Asians and that westerners are not encouraged. Did you pay the standard entry fee? Have also been told that if you are over a certain age - 50? - you must pay much more.

thanks for the confirmation. yes almost exclusive for asian. i paid the standard fee since I'm an asian and I'm in my late 20s. An american friend (in his 60s) whom I met from grinder paid higher than the standard. he said he love the place as it was filled with much younger guys than babylon. he said he never make out with any of the guys but he was satisfied with the occasional touches. same thing for me.

12 hours ago, Rule88 said:

thanks for the confirmation. yes almost exclusive for asian. i paid the standard fee since I'm an asian and I'm in my late 20s. An american friend (in his 60s) whom I met from grinder paid higher than the standard. he said he love the place as it was filled with much younger guys than babylon. he said he never make out with any of the guys but he was satisfied with the occasional touches. same thing for me.

Did you feel like you got a lot of attention since you seem to fit in with the other guys there? I’m Asian late 20s as well and curious if it’s worth it. 

3 hours ago, Jamg03s said:

Did you feel like you got a lot of attention since you seem to fit in with the other guys there? I’m Asian late 20s as well and curious if it’s worth it. 

Not really. I had 3-4 guys who wants hook up. Im skinny and very typical. during my visit chinese were in abundance. 

You should go. See for yourself. its worth it. saturday and friday are typically the busiest. dont forget to play safe .

Sauna Mania

I have to disagree! I have had success at Sauna Mania and I am 60+ year old Farang.

I like to go late (after midnight) but last time I went there that had closed at midnight. That is of no use to me so I have deleted SM from my Sauna list.

i believe they were raided just before the closing time changed ( they used to be open until early morning). Maybe that’s why.

And  yes there was an additional charge for being older, but it wasn’t much.