GoldMember

Fast track in Suvernahbumi

Hey guys, 

Making final arrangements for my family trip to BKK and Krabi. Landing in 2 weeks! 

My in-laws are landing in Suvernahbumi 2 days before we arrive. I want to make sure they pass everything smoothly. Any recommendations of a service agency that can do a meet and greet at the airplane door, mini golf car, fast lane of passports and car to the city. 

Thanks! 

26 minutes ago, GoldMember said:

Have you tried them yourself and had a positive experience? 

Yes, several times. Timely, dependable and pleasant folks, start to finish.

A friend with more mobility issues than I regularly used the full range of options: met when getting off the plane, golf cart to immigration, VIP line through immigration, luggage pick up at the carousel, taken directly out to where the limo was waiting and delivered to the front door of his hotel.  It made the trip possible for him.  Because you're brought through the Diplomatic lanes at Immigration they DO request no tank tops, flip flops or "other wear that might be deemed inappropriate by the officers". 

Around $55USD if you also book a limo (at an additional cost), a little more if you want to get your own taxi.

So just a quick update. 

My In-laws just landed a couple of hours ago and were very grateful for this service. Someone met them at the airplane exit took them in a golf car to passport control for fasst track, then helped them with the luggage and took them straight to the car to Pattaya where they will spend two nights before meeting us in BKK. They were indeed very grateful and appreciative. I hope that gives me and my husband enough points for lots of babysitting in our weekend in BKK.

Thanks for the great advice. 

32 hours to liftoff!!!