Guest guest_BenG1000

3-13 May

Guest guest_BenG1000

I'm super excited to be a newbie in BKK, arriving on the 3rd May evening and staying at Le Meridien till the 13th.

Who's in town and interested in meeting up for a drink and/or show me the ropes? Virgin-MB here lol

4 hours ago, BenG1000 said:

I'm super excited to be a newbie in BKK, arriving on the 3rd May evening and staying at Le Meridien till the 13th.

Who's in town and interested in meeting up for a drink and/or show me the ropes? Virgin-MB here lol

Well I will be in bangkok May 9-12, but I guess you won't be a newbie by the time lol.

5 hours ago, GPAPA said:

hahaha, and because of the recent soi twilight bars moving event. I'm pretty sure everyone's a "newbie" to the new bars and locations. We might be the first ones to experience all the new stuff in May.

yes and that's source of envy for some , like me

Unfortunately, I wont arrive until a few days after you've departed as no longer a newbie.  Have an incredible time...look for guru PaulSF who will (I suspect) be up on all the changes and have found a new central meeting point for Forum members as Maxi's pulls down its shutters.  Enjoy!

2 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Unfortunately, I wont arrive until a few days after you've departed as no longer a newbie.  Have an incredible time...look for guru PaulSF who will (I suspect) be up on all the changes and have found a new central meeting point for Forum members as Maxi's pulls down its shutters.  Enjoy!

well I will be in Pattaya 13-16, and back to Bangkok in May17-23, so...... hahaha