TotallyOz

Hope no one is in Pattaya

I have been caught up in more than one of the rains with the flooding like that and it is dangerous in Pattaya. It is not the same in Bangkok so perhaps Pattaya just has not come to fix the major issues yet.  However, living in Sathorn years back, that road was flooded a few times so it depends on where in each city you are.

I left Pattaya just before the storm broke in the morning of Tuesday 2 April for the airport. Good timing I suppose as a little later maybe I would have had a problem catching my flight to Dubai. I have watched the videos of the dramatic floods. Was there a storm also on 3 April ?

Im hoping to be back in August for 3 or 4 weeks. I enjoyed my trip very much with great weather during the 2 weeks. I enjoyed also meeting several other gay visitors and expats and of course the boys from bars and gogos.

wow ... streets became rivers :o ... hope there is some rain also in the North ...I was in Chiang Mai 2 weeks ago and the area needs rain asap to overcome the fire problem on the rural areas