Jasper

Bangkok Love Stories INNOCENCE on Netflix

2 hours ago, hank75 said:

Mr Keaton is exactly my type! Actually they both are. Is there anywhere else to watch this besides Netflix? I shared my password with family and I’d prefer this NOT to show up on my “Viewed” :blink:

Netflix may have a solution for you: https://help.netflix.com/en/node/22205

How do I hide titles from my viewing activity?

If you'd like to hide titles from your viewing activity, follow the steps below.

1. Sign in to Netflix.com.

2. Select the profile you'd like to edit the viewing history for.

3. Click on the Account option.

4. Under My Profile, select Viewing activity.

5. On the My activity page, click on the d226dece-9ba4-4432-b9df-62981aa19b7c_ico icon next to the episode or title you wish to hide (if you are hiding an episode, you will be given the option to hide the entire series).

• If you would like to hide all of your viewing activity, select the Hide all option at the bottom of the page. You will be prompted to confirm that you wish to hide all viewing history.

Once you hide a title from your viewing activity, it will no longer display as a title you have watched, and you cannot re-add it unless you play that title again. Please note that it can take up to 24 hours for the hidden title to be completely removed from all your devices. Titles cannot be hidden on Kids profiles.

13 hours ago, hank75 said:

Mr Keaton is exactly my type! Actually they both are. Is there anywhere else to watch this besides Netflix? I shared my password with family and I’d prefer this NOT to show up on my “Viewed” :blink:

Create another profile so it will be separate from the family viewing, got it? :);) 

7 minutes ago, hank75 said:

You can still use another profile to view when you login initially? My nieces and nephews use my Netflix account lol 

Yes...you can add another profile and switch there when you want 2 watch adult series or movies, that's what I do!!! You can also watch from another device if you want with the new profile... ;) :) 

33 minutes ago, DrimVoiz said:

I know all of you like K in the show but I personally like Danny bcoz he is as cute as Babe, lol...actually 2 of the cast looks-like Babe, the other one is JC... Or am I thinking of Babe 2 much? He he

Seconded!

I think Danny is the cutest and JC is one hell of a charming guy! Hahaha.

Yup, i wish to know his name or social media hahaha. That husky is one lucky dog lol i find JC cute but trying too hard to be cute lol. Danny is too awkward looking for me, and simon is too gloomy hehe. And its hard to imagine keaton used to be fat when his body is like that haha

The actress who plays Simon’s mother is famous for the voice of BTS announcement i.e. “ The next station is Saladaeng”

IMHO, the only handsome guy in the cast is Mr Keaton, the rest is average, personally I feel Danny is rather unfortunate looking.

Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. lol

Mr Keaton’s facial expression reminds me of Jupiter boy #56. In my opinion he is the best looking guy in the bar.

5 hours ago, spoon said:

Yup, i wish to know his name or social media hahaha. That husky is one lucky dog lol i find JC cute but trying too hard to be cute lol. Danny is too awkward looking for me, and simon is too gloomy hehe. And its hard to imagine keaton used to be fat when his body is like that haha

I think its really their character in the show, lol...

6 hours ago, KevKev01 said:

Seconded!

I think Danny is the cutest and JC is one hell of a charming guy! Hahaha.

Actually as I watch episode by episode, I'm beginning 2 really like Simon, with his good looking face, the way he dress, the way he smile showing his pearly white teeth, and the way he stare with those long eyelashes and expressive eyes, wow!!!...and I still did not see his body yet, no spoiler pls, but I think he's muscular bcoz he's an athlete there, can't wait!!! ;) :) 

23 minutes ago, Jasper said:

The actress who plays Simon’s mother is famous for the voice of BTS announcement i.e. “ The next station is Saladaeng”

IMHO, the only handsome guy in the cast is Mr Keaton, the rest is average, personally I feel Danny is rather unfortunate looking.

Beaty is in the eyes of the beholder. lol

Mr Keaton’s facial expression reminds me of Jupiter boy #56. In my opinion he is the best looking guy in the bar.

Simon's mother is actually a famous actress bcoz I already saw her on other Thai lakorn...and also, my fave in the show is Simon, my crush, lol...I laugh when Babe is supposed 2 be inside Jupiter2018...I hope there's also a scene with Arm in Moonlight, haa haa