Jamg03s

VCK or Ganymede Massage

Have no experience for Ganymede. But personally, I think VCK is the most expensive compared to all massage places in BKK.

P/s: If boys in VCK catch your interest, you may also try Prince for similar type of guys, with cheaper tips for the boys and slightly cheaper massage fees.

Do you happen to know the Line for each place? I tried adding Ganymede (@ganymedespa) but their friend list is full and when I try to see their profile, I can't see any of the guys they post... 

Sorry for all the questions!

VCK is mostly for to see (models, which does not take much to gain that status in TH, its a Thai obsession), Gany for the treatment.

On my last visit Gany mostly had VNese for standby. They also have more as 1 showerroom, without bath, but with a ''rain-shower'' that is difficult to handle for your spots.

5 hours ago, pong said:

VCK is mostly for to see (models, which does not take much to gain that status in TH, its a Thai obsession), Gany for the treatment.

On my last visit Gany mostly had VNese for standby. They also have more as 1 showerroom, without bath, but with a ''rain-shower'' that is difficult to handle for your spots.

I think perhaps "see" means sex?  VCK is for sex plus erotic foreplay called "massage".    

Ganymede in my experience has been massages plus quite good sex.  But I've previously posted at length about Ganymede.

One correction - Ganymede has two bathrooms.  There are two floors of massage rooms and one bathroom at the end of the hall on each floor.  The top-most floor's bathroom is a very small rainshower enclosure.  The other bathroom has a large tub and shower with flexible shower head.  Depending on who your masseur is he may wash you down before and/or after the massage.  

On 4/11/2019 at 5:25 PM, DivineMadman said:

Personally, 9 times out of 10 nowadays I book ahead based on photos.

How do you know if they are willing to do everything? Is it more on intuition?

I'm looking to book at one of the above and wasn't sure if one can enquire as to what the masseurs are willing to do over Line.

26 minutes ago, Syphion said:

How do you know if they are willing to do everything? Is it more on intuition?

I'm looking to book at one of the above and wasn't sure if one can enquire as to what the masseurs are willing to do over Line.

U can ask from the line, they can answer u. Standard question like top bottom, can kiss, can suck, can fuck should be easy for them to answer. But sometimes its fun to discover things on your own. Some boys will do stuff with u but wont with others due to many factors. I find that if i repeat a guy, or take them on longer session they start to do more. But not always the case though.

1 hour ago, spoon said:

U can ask from the line, they can answer u. Standard question like top bottom, can kiss, can suck, can fuck should be easy for them to answer. But sometimes its fun to discover things on your own. Some boys will do stuff with u but wont with others due to many factors. I find that if i repeat a guy, or take them on longer session they start to do more. But not always the case though.

What Spoon said.  

You may without embarrassment or worry ask any question you want.  The managers want to match you with the a right guy for you, so really you are helping them do their job.  Very infrequently there is a shop that might say "we don't answer that" - because they may be more a "legit-only" shop, but not to worry about that as far as VCK (V Club) or Gannymede, Prince, etc.

Also instead of asking about a particular guy you can tell them when you'll be in town and what you want and ask for recommendations.  ("I'm looking for a tall muscular top with a slightly left-turning cock and an interest French modern poetry." Stuff like that.)  They'll usually send a few photos of guys that meet the description.  If the guy you might have in mind isn't one they send you, you can ask "what about this guy."  

2 hours ago, Syphion said:

I'm looking to book at one of the above 

Just a quick note about Ganymede.  They have had a lot of turnover lately.  That's just something to be cautious about.  VCK (V Club) has a lot of guys who have been there for some years and, personally, I think that stability is a good sign.  But VCK is more expensive than Ganymede.  I will admit the guys at Ganymede right now do look great and I'll probably be heading back there soon, but it might possibly be less of a big deal for me if the experience is only "meh" than it might be for you.  I don't know.

41 minutes ago, DivineMadman said:

Just a quick note about Ganymede.  They have had a lot of turnover lately.  That's just something to be cautious about.  VCK (V Club) has a lot of guys who have been there for some years and, personally, I think that stability is a good sign.  But VCK is more expensive than Ganymede.  I will admit the guys at Ganymede right now do look great and I'll probably be heading back there soon, but it might possibly be less of a big deal for me if the experience is only "meh" than it might be for you.  I don't know.

Thanks for the tip! I was thinking of visiting both kekekeke. If not both, at least V Club, as I want to see their sauna scene as well.

2 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

I'm looking for a tall muscular top with a slightly left-turning cock and an interest French modern poetry.

Margareth ... Margareth!

Yes?

There is a gentleman here who wants to know if we have some muscular tops with a slightly left-turning cock and an interest in french modern poetry!

Nr 69, 84, 209-213, 345, 347

I haven't visited VCK in a decade, though from what I have read and heard it hasn't changed much in that time. I visited Ganymede earlier in December and so this comparison is between my recollection of VCK and a pretty recent experience at Ganymede. (report coming....)

Other than the fact that they are up along the same stretch of the BTS line, they are quite different places.

VCK, per my recollection  has a large number of toyboys-for-rent, generally of the better-looking type (by Thai tastes) who cannot really do massage. The rooms have ensuite showers. My recollection is of a production line; hardly any greetings, smiles or little courtesies that can make a huge difference to the experience.

Ganymede has more boy-next-door types, but probably fewer on offer than VCK. The one I had (thus sample of one!) did a reasonable massage. As Divine Madman says, each floor (about 4 rooms per floor) has a common bathroom at the end of the hallway. I used a room on the 2nd floor (i.e. one floor up from the reception) and there was no bathtub to be seen, pace earlier reports. It was a fairly commodious shower stall. I didn't see the floor above. Ganymede is less pricey than VCK.

On 12/25/2019 at 2:16 PM, macaroni21 said:

I visited Ganymede earlier in December and so this comparison is between my recollection of VCK and a pretty recent experience at Ganymede. (report coming....)

Oh gosh, I feel so guilty about the delay (apologies) but I finally got around to writing the report about Ganymede. It is here: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2020/02/09/almost-written-off-then-he-sat-on-me/ Of course it's a full ten months since OP Jamg03s posed his opening question of this thread. He's probably visited the place long ago.

Visited Ganymede shortly after it opened so my impressions are dated. As Marconi observed, selection was boy-next-door type and happy to hear that it still is.

My most lasting impression was that the guy I chose asked me after session if I had any suggestions how he could improve his performance. Turns out he was new to business. Think I said spend less time on legs. No one before or since has ever asked me to rate their service. A few weeks later I spotted him in a massage shop on soi Tarntawan. 

Would not hesitate to recommend it.

On 2/11/2020 at 8:16 PM, macaroni21 said:

Oh gosh, I feel so guilty about the delay (apologies) but I finally got around to writing the report about Ganymede. It is here: https://shamelessmacktwo.travel.blog/2020/02/09/almost-written-off-then-he-sat-on-me/ Of course it's a full ten months since OP Jamg03s posed his opening question of this thread. He's probably visited the place long ago.

Dont worry so muth, mate Mack, it was well worth waiting for, esp the hilarious confusion re this magic place (by mr. T, as it says in all reviews).

Ganymede has more as 1 floor-you should have met the tastefully groomed owner (I remember from Nongh Khai, but that may have been wrong). On my visit they had mainly guys from VN-this may also explain why the rotation/changes are so frequent. was there quite some time ago and also do not remember if they had the division for more exp. b2b-I think  not (Its pretty common in KUL).

The soi with the magic tree leads to Sam Yan MRT stop and via the tunnel to the brand new SamYan shopping centre. Some reviews say it only gets properly staffed after 18/19.00 or so. But I too would not have thought it to be further on to go to when I passed by last time.