TotallyOz

Jey Spa - Gay Massage Bangkok

Tried it once, in my quest to try out ones not listed on DM's masterwork. I realise now why he does not list it. Its in Central Bangkok - that's all it has going for it. Masseur was changed twice, and I ended up with someone with a silicon dick. Poor massage as well.

I deliberately didn't put it on my list because I had some less than good experiences there.  But truth is I've been thinking of going back to try it again.  It's been there forever, so it must be doing something right.   Nice home.  Pick from photos in a book, but I certainly hope by now that's changed.  As I recall big room with massage table.  Bathroom/shower in the hall.   Go with very low expectations and at least you won't be disappointed.  Line ID is hard to find - it's   jey99     (not updated all that frequently)   Nice place and I'm sure if you luck into an enthusiastic guy who's DTF it would be great.

Went today and had a fabulous time. Gave best tip I have given in a while. They sent the guys to me via Line and I want and picked a gay boy. He was cute and sweet and a great massage. Well, decent massage but a great ending. The place was clean but not upscale. The table was comfortable. I didn't like the shower in the hall. But, I'll definitely go back. There were three boys I thought were cute and all three were there today.

http://www.jeyspa.net/

Address: 15 ซอย สุขุมวิท 41 8/1 Sukhumvit 41 Alley, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok 10110

Now-since some 4 yrs, choose from tablet, many guys will be sitting outside, you can talk with them. Pictures say nothing. Ask to see all guys on the tablet, you do not have to ask for a specific one advance, unless you specific want him. Many guys are there for 4-5 yrs. They take cr-cds, some % extra if also tip is done that way.

For a while they had a few VNese, but they threw them out due to too many complaints from steady customers, the Khmer and Burmese can stay. JEY (thats the owner, he worked there as msg-guy till some 5-6 yrs ago) has thus again taken up training the new ones and thats good, can also give very good info, but no angkrit. Have several real populair boys who are always taken. Some rooms have shower ''inside'' but not in hallway.

In fact I always stayed mute about this place, its better for long-term stayers. Repeat treatments tend to get much better.

Its at the very end of that soi (beside a TOPs supermarket, quiet street, some up-market condo's and many JPNese places, they will always offer motosy for free to bring you back to main rd or BTS