martinsen

Banana Massage on Sukhumvit Soi 23

Anyone know what happened to this place.  I used to really enjoy it because it was so update, clean and comfortable.  Massages were at least OK and the sex part was very good.  They now, apparently, offer only regular and foot massage.

Apparently the manager experienced some difficulties with his stable to the point he found them just too hard to manage. At least that's what was reported on another board.

I, too, was a fan of the place for a few years but found that the selection and service began to fall off and started giving it a miss.

On 4/17/2019 at 9:29 PM, reader said:

Apparently the manager experienced some difficulties with his stable to the point he found them just too hard to manage. At least that's what was reported on another board.

I, too, was a fan of the place for a few years but found that the selection and service began to fall off and started giving it a miss.

Are there any good alternatives with twinky massage therapists?

"Twink  gay slang for a young man in his late teens to early twenties whose traits may include: general physical attractiveness; little to no body or facial hair; a slim to average build; and a youthful appearance that belies an older chronological age."     Wikipedia.

If that fits your definition, also, then they can be found at most massage shops with a handful of exceptions such as Arena. In Silom and Surawong, just walk around and you'll find them mixed in with the occasional hunk.

There's a chain of places called Art Massage with outlets on both sides of Surawong and at least one on Silom near the BTS stop. Haven't seen any of their shops that didn't have a good twink quota. I think the one on Soi Tarntawan (opposite Tawan bar) might be one of their better offerings. Further down the same soi you'll find Indra Massage that always seems to have a handful of cute guys available.

On Silom, just stroll the street from about Burger King to Soi 4 and you find a score of shops.

When Bangkok Massage gets its new location fitted out on Patpong 2, check it out and I don't think you'll be disappointed.

Forum member Divine Madman is the resident authority on shops all over town. Check out his website for plenty of leads:

https://bkkmassages.wordpress.com/shop-specifics/

Also consult the thread "Info on a bunch of BKK massage shops"

https://www.gayguides.com/forums/topic/11512-info-on-a-bunch-of-bkk-massage-shops/