orson

DM Spa

Hi,

well here at least keeping some old-style notes on paper may help.

The adress I have; Ram IX road, soi 60, yaek 5, in 1 seree 8 village. Its nearly right beside the ARL. 023-005279-that looks like a fixed nr-so if its out of order, it would indicate also closure.

have never been there, as its too far out and very hard to reach by BMTA.

BUT: line is about the essential current lifeline of any Thai bisnis. If its off it may very well mean either temporary (the songkran holidays!) or eternal closure.

There is also GM (or maybe MG?) advertising on Thaimassageboy, in a soi off RamKamhaeng, easy to find (its about 1 km-15 min walk) into the soi and well posted (if open), that seems the closest by.

12 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Line ID   DMspa666      works fine.

the previous line id i was following was theone5. they have the best info in their ads of their masseur, including what they can and can't do.

thanks Divine, it seems they changed line id, the new id you've provided works.

Hi All, On the Line Ads for DM Spa, what does GT, GTB, MT, MTB stand for? And then it is followed by a number, 1300 or 1500, up to 4000.

My 5th summer trip is approaching,  and I always try to expand my experience, so I want to try booking on Line. Thanks!