bucknaway

Pattaya.... What's going on?

So I'm in Pattaya and all is fine.  Much better than Phuket.  My first night I made it to dreamboys and saw the show.  Seems they took acts from other bars to build their presentation and with some practice, the show will become good.  

Made it to nice boys.  Good selection of guys.  I think most are the guy next door type.  Fun night in the bar.

Xboys was different.  A few guys I could see myself offing but I don't see the need to pay the 300 for a staff drink, tip to guy and waiter and pay the bar an off if it goes that far.  If I want a hot guy without all the bar baggage and costs I go to the apps.

The show there was nothing special but then there was the special show.  It's the one where they screw and then go into the audience for this..  Last night, Mr. Tries-too-hard came onto the stage during the sex, pulled a heavy Chinese guy from his group, pulled his pants down and proceed to give him the full sex treatment on stage to the delight of his friends.  Now I've seen everything.  Pattaya you can turn off the lights when I leave.

Nice boys had customers coming and going during my visit.  One Chinese guy was crowded with guys, calling them from the stage and buying drinks till he settled on one and left with him.   There seem to be over 30 guys on the stage.

Dream boys was filled with customers on one side of the bar during the show.  The bar had 2 guys in there that I would not turn down if I saw them in a sauna.

The bar didnt have the energy xboys gave it years ago when they has the apace.

Good boys, saw 4 guys on the sofa outside.  More were upstairs. They now have a 2nd floor as reported and a private room.  Im sure some shenanigans happen there but I can't put my finger on it right now.

Panorama had a handfull of customers, boyztown has a felling of being in dress rehearsals.

Xboys had 8 customers when I arrived and a few more staggered in and a Chinese group of 4 trickled in during the show.  The drink prices are 280 for beer and 300 for staff drink.  For me, if staff drink prices are more than 250 I won't buy them any drinks.

One note, after bar hopping and walking around, guys working in the bars messaged me on grindr, Romeo, hornet and jacked thanking me for visiting their bar, and the expected stuff.

Forky, don’t worry.  Plenty of boys in Boyztown area, Sunee Pl. and Jomtien Complex.

Jomtien Complex teeming with boys and plenty of farangs too.  There is an air of desperation among

the boys, as offs are few and far between for average looking guys.  Be generous and have a blast.

It’s low season and there are relatively few gay farangs in the boy bars.  Many older gay farangs now use the apps.

Jomtien Complex still has many gay farangs and many bar host boys as well.

The Boyztown boy bars have few older gay farangs but large numbers of Asian men and women customers.  There’s 

no shortage of bar boys and many make little money and don’t seem to stay long.

Sunee Plaza fairly desolate most nights with dark stretches of closed bars.  The boys seem most desperate here but

of course, boys have been asking for money for food for decades.  My guess is most make very little money and are dependent 

on tips.  They need ‘offs’ to pay the rent.   Many bar boys are on the apps now..

The bars don't get it for me anymore.  In pattaya, I visited bbb only once and once was enough.  I use to love going there but now with the guys in jeans, why bother?  They show more skin on the apps.

Bangkok, I went to tawan but not by choice.  Jupiter was charging 500 baht entry and as it turns out I didn't enter any of the gogo bars after tawan.  And the show at tawan...  It was like watching a veteran tuktuk driver have sex with his fat older cousin.