10tazione

Superboys & Sweet Banana

Hi!

There are 2 new Gogo Bars in Patpong 1 (night market street), half way between Surawong and Silom road, on the right side if you look towards Silom road.

Both on the twink side of the  range.

Superboys:

Upstairs, 4 guys, 3 guests

Sweet Banana:

6 guys, 3 guests. Stage not suitable for any type of show.

Both need to try harder to survive, I think.

Also new?: Chillout Boys, host bar?

Which one is on the road level ? I walked past the other night and it was empty, only a few guys on stage in white baggy underwear. Not that appealing and the door lady was a bit pushy. Agree they need to work out what roll they want and work to that. Also turn down the lights for some mood.

That the migration of bars from Twilight to Patpong 2 has now encouraged others to open new venues n Patpong 1 should be viewed as good news. Some feared that the Patpong strips were too steeped in the tradition of lady bars and wouldn't be welcoming to boy bars. Thanks to risk-taking owners and the pursuit of potential profits, those considerations appear to be put to rest.

Let's hope that the owners of these new ventures have the cash on hand to ride out the low season. Attracting clientele and building a reputation takes time. Sure, some will fall short but that would be the case regardless of what the business entailed.

The glass seems to be more than half-full at this point, less than a month after just about all of the lights on Twilight have been extinguished for the final time.

27 minutes ago, reader said:

That the migration of bars from Twilight to Patpong 2 has now encouraged others to open new venues n Patpong 1 should be viewed as good news. Some feared that the Patpong strips were too steeped in the tradition of lady bars and wouldn't be welcoming to boy bars. Thanks to risk-taking owners and the pursuit of potential profits, those considerations appear to be put to rest.

Let's hope that the owners of these new ventures have the cash on hand to ride out the low season. Attracting clientele and building a reputation takes time. Sure, some will fall short but that would be the case regardless of what the business entailed.

The glass seems to be at least half-full at this point, less than a month after just about all of the lights on Twilight have been extinguished for the final time.

And someone may just open a nice beer bar that allows leisurely drinks and people watching...there are some vacant lots I believe. Twilight will live again.

On 4/26/2019 at 12:56 PM, 10tazione said:

Superboys:

Upstairs, 4 guys, 3 guests

Sweet Banana:

6 guys, 3 guests. Stage not suitable for any type of show.

Those numbers do not encourage me to visit. But I will location and drink prices; until now I didn't know that there are boy bars in Patpong 1.

Thanks for keeping us informed.

4 or 6 guys is fine as long as at least 1 is near perfection in the eye of the customer.
However, every good gogo bar should have good lighting so we can see the boys and tight small underwear beats baggy.  I prefer to be in no doubt about what is in there.

7 hours ago, Londoner said:

Where exactly is the new Hotmale? Thanks for the update.

Patpong 2 left hand side (coming from Surawong), second floor to the right hand side of Fresh Boys (which in turn is directly above Screw Boys). Can't miss it, huge neon sign. If you sit in the front row of bar stools at New Hotmale you can see comings and goings at Dreamboys P. as well as their shirtless boys across the soi, a bit off to the left.