Jamg03s

Sauna Mania?

Would anybody be willing to share their experiences at Sauna Mania? I’ve seen mixed reviews and have looked at previous posts but wanted to know more details or tips? Also I hear it’s catered less-so to Westerners? I am Asian-American so maybe if I pretend to be mute they won’t catch me? XD

I've been there 3 times. Last time was a year and a half ago. Compared to other options, it's a dirty one. If cleaning is not a big issue for you, then you might enjoy it. It has a great location and if you come at the right time it will have a nice young local crowd. It does have the rep of being a bit Asian to Asian sauna which in your case is not a problem. But also for me, a white guy, that place was fun. Dirty, but fun. 

In my opinion, if you have some patience for a long taxi drive, Chakran, which I attended last night is WAY better in terms of crowd and cleanliness. It is also a more Asian to Asian sauna. 

Sauna Mania used to be open until daylight! Last time I went it was closed at midnight which is of no use to me...so it’s off my list.

I had luck with Asian guys there, so from what I saw it not exclusively Asian for Asian.