TotallyOz

Gay Thailand and Gay Bangkok Thrives and is Alive

Many of the boys called their friends back home and said all the new venues will be larger.  There was a bit of new hiring, lots of new faces.   Now the Songkran Holiday period is over and it’s starting to slow down.  We need to wait another month or two and see how it works out   .

I have been in and out of Luckyboys like the proverbial dog with two dicks all weekend and it's a lot of fun.  Did look like approx 50-60 guys working there last night (will check again tonight) 3 of my regular Viets work there inc 2 brothers I know well and they both had offs last night.  I offed a very cute Viet and had a great time too.

But it is a very big gogo bar with I'd imagine a serious overhead so as Paul wisely says let's see how it all goes in a few months when the novelty factor and newness has worn off.  Boys are happy and excited at the mo and so are we...but a place like that needs a lot of footfall to sustain it.  Already guys are moving between Luckyboys and Freshboys 2 looking for the best option.

Thaipuan is out with a new edition...translation: a new map of the Surawong/Silom clubs (well most of them) showing locations.  If your're  not in a club to pick up a free copy the online version is at thaipuan.com.  Site has photos of Moonlight's Babe (in two adverts).  The model of the month is exceptional.

2 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Thaipuan is out with a new edition...translation: a new map of the Surawong/Silom clubs (well most of them) showing locations.  If your're  not in a club to pick up a free copy the online version is at thaipuan.com.  Site has photos of Moonlight's Babe (in two adverts).  The model of the month is exceptional.

Thanks! Looking at the map, its funny to see the ommision of arena massage while silom plaza is in the map, while myheromassage which isnt on the map is still there