GoldMember

BKK Trip report April 2019 - Set my mind free

6 hours ago, GoldMember said:

Again, not my first choice, but I usually comprise about things I don't care that much.

I like your attitude.

Great and somewhat different report we usually read here with family in the background but I guess it was fun to navigate those complex logistics.

Prince has great looking guys  but with one exception I never had anything than just OK experience there so I'm not surprised with scene you described although I'd still take that original guy out of curiosity what the hell is that about , not to mention to piss that mamasan off. 

One of our readers had similar experience in the old Hero with mamasan working hard to discourage him from taking chosen guy so from time to time such things happen it looks.

Waiting for more of your report

Thanks for the report! Navigating gay stuff while travelling with kids is tough indeed. One suggestion if u still want to venture more without worrying about your daughter sharing your room is to use the short time room available in hotels nearby the bars. Boys usually know which one offer that, and price is usually affordable (last report i read mentioned 500 baht). My first two trips to bangkok was with friends with part of it solo, but i dont dare do anything else when with my friends except the innocence massage hehe. I did however had a regular come to my hotel room one night though and i pray hard my friend didnt disturb me haha. 

20 hours ago, hank75 said:

Fantastic report. More to come I hope?

For sure, I just landed home yesterday and free time is not in my favor so it will be in rather small chunks and will take probably about a week to complete. I prefer finishing it as soon as possible while my memory is still not far away from the experience. 

16 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

I love that you didn't let the bad management at Prince get in the way of your good time. 

As I saw it, I could get angry or something - but that won't bother anyone there. So better just try max out the experience. 

13 hours ago, vinapu said:

Great and somewhat different report we usually read here with family in the background but I guess it was fun to navigate those complex logistics.

Thanks. I think that in this trip sex and gay fun stuff were in the background and family was in the foreground but for this report I tried to emphasize the parts that will be more of interest. 

10 hours ago, spoon said:

One suggestion if u still want to venture more without worrying about your daughter sharing your room is to use the short time room available in hotels nearby the bars.

I'll have that in mind for the next time. Thanks. 

8 hours ago, GPAPA said:

Just wondering is The Prince always busy and many customers? Did you wait to pick masseur?

I think that the general answer to this question is no. Prince is usually not busy and once you get in you can choose right away your guy. On Dec 31st 2017 it was as full as I ever saw and people had to wait and all the masseurs were always occupied but that was a special occasion. In normal days and times you don't need to wait. I would suggest a perfect hour of arriving at prince at about 3PM when all the masseurs had arrived but not a lot of people come yet. 

3 hours ago, GoldMember said:

So after my massage and nap, I was happy and patient on carrying on that evening. Our daughter woke up and we took her by foot to see a little more of the city. We hopped on a ferry so she can see the river and enjoy the ride. When we went out after one station, we entered ICONSIAM which is a new beautiful and luxurious new mall on the wrong side of the river. After exploring that mall we entered a taxi back to Lebua. My first explicit homophobic encounter in BKK was at that taxi when the driver realized that we were a family end just kept saying stuff like “2 dads no good” etc. My husband got upset, but I told him that we are not going to change or educate no one in one taxi drive so we just let him take us back to our hotel and finished that unfortunate encounter. I would have felt quite differently if my daughter understood English but since she didn’t, I didn’t care much about a BKK taxi deriver’s opinion regarding my beloved family.

This evening was the evening we all decided to have a fancy Passover dinner. Passover Seder Eve was actually on the evening of our arrival but we decided to take it easy yesterday and have a fancy dinner celebrating the holiday on this evening, a day later. Babysitter arrived at our room since taking a 2 yo child to a fancy restaurant is a sure way to not enjoy our dinner. We spent with her about half an hour to see that she communicated well with our child and then left the room. I ordered us a table at the hotel’s most famous restaurant Sirocco. It is at the top of the hotel. It is a fancy and impressive restaurant. I think that the picture of that roof top restaurant is one of BKK’s recognizable pictures. We had a very nice dinner there. Food was good, service as well and the view and atmosphere were almost magical with a live band playing jazz music. Still, same as everything in that hotel – if you take the money spent there, I think there are better restaurants and experiences in BKK than this one. But I have no reason to complain since that meal's 22K BHT bill (for 6 ppl) was paid fully by my father in-law. From there we went all to King Power Mahanakhon’s new rooftop glass floor. A scary and funny experience walking on transparent floor at 75 floor high. After that they all went back to the hotel to sleep and we took a taxi to SOI 4.

Entered Banana Boys for their midnight show. Show was entertaining and more explicit than shows we saw yesterday. Still, not sexy in my opinion. Maybe it is I that has changed and not the shows but if I compare these shows to the shows I’ve seen in Hustlaball Köln half a year ago – those were sexy shows which actually made me horny. The shows that I’ve seen in BKK this trip did not make me horny but were  more of light entertainment. Also, none of the guys in that bar were our type. Still, we enjoyed this light entertainment and drink.

From there, as I try to do every Saturday evening spent in BKK, we went to G Bangkok (formally known as G.O.D). This is my favorite club in BKK: real loud house music, smoking allowed in side, sexy shirtless Asian man in a packed tiny space. You can’t go wrong there. Saturday eve was no different. There was one guy that specifically caught my eye and will later on this trip will catch more than that. If we were on a hunt I’m sure we would catch one or more new Asian friends to come with us back in the room but we weren’t so we just enjoyed the club, flirting, drinking and at about 3AM we went back to our room, paid the sitter and went to sleep.

I kept my daughter all this trip still in Israel time so she woke up at 10AM which was great considering our late return the day before. My partner still had to work so I took her that late morning to my favorite BKK mall: CentralWorld. There we enjoyed some kids stuff and retuned just in time for her nap and for me pulling off yesterdays drill all over again.

Arrived at Arena by motor taxi at about 4PM. About 25 men there all staring at me trying to catch my attention but none of them did. I was ready to leave back to Prince but then a familiar face and a very sexy body joined the group. Panu. I already knew I would have fun with that guy since we already had some fun 3 years ago. I chose him and had my ride. Again, a very sexual massage emphasized on my thighs and genitals which is exactly the way I like it. We both are top, a fact which never bothered me on massages cause I usually don’t want any fucking involved. Still, I felt like I have to violate in some way his perfect ripped body. I asked him to lay on his belly and oiled his entire body while fucking his ripped thighs as he was flexing them for me. That was a hot way to cum and a well deserved 1500BHT was given. Same as yesterday, I returned happy and energized to our room.

Ive had panu before too, and similar experience as you as well lol thigh fucking his sexy thighs while his had still massaging my back, i was in heaven. Panu and nuk are the two guys ive tried in arena, both muscular and great massage skills. Nuk is more defined, panu is bigger. Both is worth a repeat, but sadly last trip i didnt even go to arena lol 

I am sorry to hear about your homophobic taxi driver. One would imagine that they would be exceedingly tolerant given that they have to interact with all types of passengers yet he chooses to take offence at a family unit. Isn’t this completely contrary to Buddhism?

19 hours ago, spoon said:

Panu and nuk are the two guys ive tried in arena, both muscular and great massage skills

Thanks for the new name i'll be seeking next time :) 

14 hours ago, hank75 said:

One would imagine that they would be exceedingly tolerant given that they have to interact with all types of passengers. 

I still feel that our family unit was not something seen a lot in BKK. We didn't see any other gay dads on this vacation. Time will probably change that for the better. 

7 minutes ago, GoldMember said:

Thanks for the new name i'll be seeking next time :)

I still feel that our family unit was not something seen a lot in BKK. We didn't see any other gay dads on this vacation. Time will probably change that for the better. 

Given that bangkok, especially silom area, isnt really a family area for vacation, its certainly rare to even see kids with straight couple around silom hehe. But you comes from iconsiam, like your report said, the wrong side of the river. I believe icon siam is the only big shopping mall on that side. 

On 5/2/2019 at 1:23 PM, GoldMember said:

...we went to G Bangkok (formally known as G.O.D). This is my favorite club in BKK: real loud house music, smoking allowed in side, ...

For the same reasons, it's my least favorite disco in Bangkok. I haven't been for years, and while I can tolerate loud music (earplugs), smoking is intolerable.

There are various shopping malls on the Western side of the river, but Icon Siam is the only of interest to tourists.

7 hours ago, GoldMember said:

Now that it was just the 3 of us, I knew that I wanted intense babysitting help. I also knew I wanted 2 bedroom suite with locks for our room. I made cancel-able reservations at about 12 different hotels and started investigating the suite structure and the hotel’s ability to provide a proper live-in nanny. Most of the good hotels in BKK mentioned they used the same agency for nannies so I contacted directly that agency (Thaikidshome.com) and booked us a live-in nanny to help us during our weekend of fun in BKK. Also consulted the agency regarding accommodation and from my already booked options they were highly supportive of The Ascott 2 Bedroom Suite (170 USD a night). So we arrived at The Ascott at Friday, checked in, met our lovely nanny for this weekend, put our daughter to sleep and arrived at 3PM to The prince for my husband’s first massage in BKK.

Wow, I am speechless after reading about your nanny & 2 bed room hotel search.

You have a military grade logistics, administrative skills.

3 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Also lots of fun good places to eat in the neighborhood.

Yes! We were very suprised by the massive number of high class, low cost restaurants in that area. We went to the Charkrans's nearest Japanease restaurant: Ori Izakaya & Sushi Bar, which was great. And we saw along the way many other options that looked great. For an unfamiliar area, that was a nice suprise. 

15 hours ago, GoldMember said:

[,,,] and took a motor taxi there. Half an hour later and closer to lung cancer than I have ever been, I arrived. It is a long drive for a motorcycle since that place is far.

Not sure if I will return just because of the distance. 

[,,,] we should check out the Chakran sauna and that even though it's far, [,,,] 

Although this sauna is far, [,,,] 

8 hours ago, DivineMadman said:

Great report!

It's easy to get to Chakra/VClub by BTS to Ari and then a short walk or mocy ride.  

Also lots of fun good places to eat in the neighborhood.

Great report indeed, sounds like two guys who know how to have fun :-)

But as DM already pointed out, you are clearly mistaken about Chakran/V-Club being "far". For a mosai ride it is certainly (too) far, BUT going by BTS is a breeze, an airconditioned one to boot. 

The Ari area is actually well known and very happening when it comes to restaurants and cafes.