martinsen

Signing in to this place

On 5/25/2019 at 11:12 AM, anddy said:

there is a trick to logging in that did it for me:

do NOT log in using the login-button or whatever on top of the page. Instead, open any thread, and somewhere at the bottom there will be a "reply" button (or even the quick-reply text box, not sure if that also appears when not logged in, doesn't matter). Then try to reply, which you can't as un-logged-in viewer, then a box will pop up prompting you to log in. THERE THERE WILL BE A CHECK-BOX "REMEMBER ME". Tick that and go.  

Well anyway, that was how it was and worked FOR ME shortly after the transition  of the site. 

anddy, your trick did work for me. Thanks!!:give_rose: .  I didn't see a remember me box but after I left the site I automatically was logged in upon returning. Will check tomorrow to see if the same.

On 5/26/2019 at 4:15 AM, Jasper said:

I use two IPhones to view this site but somehow I cannot login to the forum via my new IPhone.

I can log into the main site but when I click forums it prompts me to login to the forum and cannot sign in to comment.  On the other hand my older IPhone stayed logged in the forum.

After the site’s shutdown, I can now log in from my new phone.

Thank you, Michael!