Jasper

Screw Boy

41 minutes ago, alex303 said:

'New Screwboys' is actually the name of Screwboys (the gogo bar)...its just most people call it 'Screwboys' for short

I think the 'New' part comes from where it was taken over a few years ago

Thanks...bcoz I saw New Screwboys and its a karaoke bar...maybe I'll just check-out if it also got the go go bar with live show!

15 hours ago, ggobkk said:

Alex is right..."New Screwboys" dates to 2013 and is the Screwboys we all talk about.  Screwboys also has a karaoke further down the soi.  I reconfirmed with one of th guys who works there.

The karaoke is the one I've seen on my last trip, not the go go bar yet but I'm planning to go there next time.

As the above poster...its a mix of both really, that pic looks like early evening to me so more Khmers & Lao, the Thai's rock up later to work and the Viets bit later still

Just to confuse things some of those guys start off on the Twinkier side of things, hit the Gym and build themselves up a bit into 'Pocket hunks' which can be rather nice

Was about to say the same thing but i guess body type is really a spectrum, and two words isnt enough to separate them. Shamelessmack have quite intricate classification to try and nail it with 3 different category with each of them have variation lol. For me, those in the pic are all twink slim type. If their chest isnt flat, and have 6 pack abs, i guess thats what some classify it as twunk, or swimmers body. Though most swimmers i saw in the olympic are actually hunks like those in jupiter and not like those in luckyboys (who are more like the divers in the olympic instead, still hot lol)

7 hours ago, vinapu said:

if  you classify those as hunks no wonder you pay 1/4 of what I do and good for you 

Yes I agree our taste is completely different I like only very slim/skinny , smooth boyish twinks 18 to 21 years old ( not the feminine type) no shortage of them especially in Pattaya on very reasonable rates I know that hunks charge much more luckily they are not my type .

8 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I like only very slim/skinny , smooth boyish twinks 18 to 21 years old ( not the feminine type) no shortage of them especially in Pattaya on very reasonable rates I know that hunks charge much more 

you are correct on both underscored statements In My Not So Humble Opinion.( IMNSHO)

Hunks are rarer and even if demand for them may not be as big as for twinks, in some bars like BBB, Moonlight  and Jupiter there's substantial competition  for their business coming from ladies , particularly Asian ones.

Good example was my story in recent report about Handsome Cambodian from BBB who initially when asked if he will go with me answered  ' I must think about it , I'm not gay" certainly  my first ever statement like that. He agreed to my delight , performed well, took tip without the fuss but couldn't be more clear I was not his first or even second choice and I have feeling only presence of mamasan who knows me for years at our table who vouched that I'm good guy tipped odds in my favor.

You see how hard we hunk lovers must work to get whet we want and still pay through the nose?. LOL

16 hours ago, vinapu said:

if  you classify those as hunks no wonder you pay 1/4 of what I do and good for you 

Oh, Is it really vinapu/4?  Now I’m getting  interested! 

6 minutes ago, faranglaw said:

Oh, Is it really vinapu/4?  Now I’m getting  interested! 

Don't waste your time and energy, last time I offed from Screwboys I paid 2500 LT, good luck finding even ST  for 625 although 1250 ST may be achievable if guy is hungry enough, no personal experience though as I rarely off ST, I can make my tea myself 

10 hours ago, Boy69 said:

I like only very slim/skinny , smooth boyish twinks 18 to 21 years old ( not the feminine type) 

I thought they have to be over 20 years old if he was a gogo boy and over 18 if he was a waiter in gogo bar.

20 yo age topic came up recently with a friend when we were discussing a 19 yo gogo boy who is declaring to be 20yo because officially he shouldn’t be working in a gogo bar, so I was told.