fitboynyc

Bodybuilders in Bangkok

On 5/18/2019 at 11:15 AM, fitboynyc said:

Hi Guys, other than Tawan, are there are any places in Bangkok (massage, Soi Twilight, saunas, etc.) where you can find big competitive bodybuilders (or at least very muscular, ripped guys)?  Thanks.

check apps,  some may be there, no personal experience though

Out of those three places - Tawan , Tawan and Tawan , Tawan seems to be your best bet still

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

check apps,  some may be there, no personal experience though

Out of those three places - Tawan , Tawan and Tawan , Tawan seems to be your best bet still

Tawan is really ur fave Vinapu, its understandable bcoz aside from the muscular boys they've got the most explicit show I've ever seen, haa haa, also try Sun Massage beside Tawan, some of their boys are masseurs in there (though most are twinks)...I had a massage with a Tawan boy there and I really like it, very pleasurable!!! :D 

Thanks, DrimVoiz and vinapu.  I'm planning a trip a few months from now so this is very helpful.  Yes, Mr. Musclegod Mekhim sounds great and it's also good to know that there are other options.  A huge, ripped musclegod is definitely my first choice, but I also love a ripped fitness model type.  So I guess that I could see who is at Arena and I can also check out some of the non-Tawan shows.  But since there are so many places to check out in Soi Twilight (and other places in Bangkok), hopefully in the next few months you and other folks in the forum can update this thread for the latest intel on where the muscle guys of the moment happen to be.  Thanks again!

So now that Soi Twilight is closed, what does this mean from a practical standpoint?  When I was there before, what I thought was nice about that area was that it was self-contained, sort of a one-stop shopping place, where you could go in and out of the different clubs that were all centered around massage and the gogo boys.  

So now that it's closed - and some of the gogo bars have moved, what are the other areas that cater to the gogo bars like?  Are they still self-contained - or are they now on streets that have a mix of "straight" bars or bars that cater to straight guys with dancing girls?  

Are there other streets that are comprised exclusively of gogo boy bars where you can go in and out of a lot of different bars and check out the boys in each one?

10 hours ago, fitboynyc said:

Thanks, DrimVoiz and vinapu.  I'm planning a trip a few months from now so this is very helpful.  Yes, Mr. Musclegod Mekhim sounds great and it's also good to know that there are other options.  A huge, ripped musclegod is definitely my first choice, but I also love a ripped fitness model type.  So I guess that I could see who is at Arena and I can also check out some of the non-Tawan shows.  But since there are so many places to check out in Soi Twilight (and other places in Bangkok), hopefully in the next few months you and other folks in the forum can update this thread for the latest intel on where the muscle guys of the moment happen to be.  Thanks again!

Ur most welcome...if u really want a ripped fitness model type boy, I highly recommend my regular #65 from Dreamboy Paradiso, I call him Mr. Perfect Guy and see for yourself why, lol...and also Prince Massage, almost all of their masseurs fall in that category...enjoy!!! :D 

9 hours ago, Jasper said:

Soi Twilight has closed and most of the bars moved to Patpong 2.205BBF92-CA20-4A5B-910A-2EEB4DD57733.thumb.jpeg.9756f98f83d82e760dde5b80b2ee4443.jpeg

For a ripped fitness model type, try Moonlight bar.

...and Jupiter2018 of course, haa haa...

...that pic was sooo sad 2 look at though...so many good (very good actually) memories of that place anyway...but its a good thing most bars moved 2 Patpong 2!!!

4 hours ago, vinapu said:

strange , but only now seeing picture above I realized that it is all true, 

...and that place used to have very lively music, filled with lights, aggressive barker, excited customers and hot boys...but now its all dark, oh well, let's move on 2 Patpong 2 and other places...

1 hour ago, fitboynyc said:

So now that Soi Twilight is closed, what does this mean from a practical standpoint?  When I was there before, what I thought was nice about that area was that it was self-contained, sort of a one-stop shopping place, where you could go in and out of the different clubs that were all centered around massage and the gogo boys.  

So now that it's closed - and some of the gogo bars have moved, what are the other areas that cater to the gogo bars like?  Are they still self-contained - or are they now on streets that have a mix of "straight" bars or bars that cater to straight guys with dancing girls?  

Are there other streets that are comprised exclusively of gogo boy bars where you can go in and out of a lot of different bars and check out the boys in each one?

As mentioned, the closest is Patpong 2, but according 2 other members here there are girlie bars in there, so its still not solely for go go boy bars like Soi Twilight, but a least there's a lot in there...actually I'm excited 2 go there on my next trip!!!

You can also grab a free copy of Thaipuan magazine which lists all go go bars and massage places as well as location map in Bangkok and Pattaya!!! Free copies are available at the entrance of Moonlight and Tawan & inside Prince and Telephone Bar.

9 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

You can also grab a free copy of Thaipuan magazine which lists all go go bars and massage places as well as location map in Bangkok and Pattaya!!! Free copies are available at the entrance of Moonlight and Tawan & inside Prince and Telephone Bar.

Thaipuan available on line for those not in Thailand

Also, there are bodybuilder type and gym-fit guys in Babylon in all race, shapes and sizes...when I've been there, I saw one in the gym working-out and he's European, I peek on his muscles from time-to-time while trying the machines and weights, haa haa.

Another one in the maze area who is Arabian, really huge body frame and I believe the most good-looking there with a moustache...but when I saw his gigantic m*nh**d, I panic and hurriedly search for the exit...and its not yet hard, lol.

There are also in the dark room but I could not clearly saw their face that's why I just left, but one of them grab my hand, but I'm not interested.

Then in the shower room who is African-American, I think, who opens the shower curtain while I shower but said sorry, he thought the shower stall is available, also beefy but again when I saw how gigantic his p*n*s is, I got scared again, immediately said okay and close the shower curtain, its still soft btw... :D 

Thanks so much for all of this info.  I'm really looking forward to my next trip - and I'll check in again as the timing draws nearer.  In the meantime, if there are any big bodybuilder or ripped muscle boy sitings, please feel free to revive this topic/thread from time to time.  Many thanks again.