forky123

Pattaya May/June

4 hours ago, spoon said:

Thanks for the report! Mind telling what time did u arrived at helios? And did u notice other customers or more masseur when you leave the premise?

Would have been around 1900. Didn’t see, or hear, any other customers through my visit though the nature of the foam massage room means it’s not as quiet as most massages. There were definitely more pairs of flip flops outside than there were boys if that helps any.

Thanks for report! When i visit pattaya for the first time before, one thing i noticed is the lack of full service massage places in pattaya other than those in boystown, and not many reports on massages in pattaya as well, certainly nothing close to divinemadmen accounts on bangkok massages. Love to see more reports on pattaya massages, especially places where i can get both great massages and happy ending. 

On 5/22/2019 at 2:48 PM, forky123 said:

With massage places, I rarely ask in advance what someone will “do”. I really like the not knowing how far someone will go.

Very nice massage reports. Like you, I also like the uncertainty element, which is why I rarely (if ever) to to the full service shops. Seems plenty of choice in Pattaya, where I also never go lol.

Went back to Helios last night. Very good again. Royal House is open but only a couple of boys outside, pretty rough looking. They paid no attention to people walking past. 

If anyone ever eats at the Pig & Whistle on Soi 7 it appears to be closed. Lots of closed signs on doors and windows. The Jomtien version still appears to be going strong.

It’s getting rather late in the stay to risk any manipulation of my back. I simply can’t afford for it to go completely or I will struggle to get home. 

Way back, on my first trip to Thailand, I offed a boy from Tawan Boy Bar in Bangkok.  We started with a back massage

and the boy aggravated an old back problem causing me severe back pain for the rest of my trip.  It was my first and

last muscleboy off.  I remember just wanting him to leave as he wouldn’t do anything other than the massage. Useless.

i wouldn’t recommend the blind massage for back pain.  Thai massage is painful and if you go, don’t agree to

medium.  I did feel better after the massage but wouldn’t recommend if one has back pain.  Sort of like banging your

head against a door and when you stop, it feels better.

3 hours ago, williewillie said:

i wouldn’t recommend the blind massage for back pain.  

Well thank god someone else thinks that as after hearing people talking about the whole "oh they're blind so they're so much more in tune with your body etc" I tried it and couldn't walk straight for days afterwards ( and not the the usual reasons of not walking straight after a Thailand HE massage I stress :-). Whilst the guy followed all the basic patterns he was of course literally finding his way with his fingers and so had to press hard enough to feel where he was going. I do have an on going back problem and sure enough he pressed right into the couple of nerve ends that he shouldn't and by god I suffered for it later.    Plus call me a cynic but I spent half the time wondering was he ACTUALLY even blind or was this just ye another of one of Thailand's many low grade low impact scams ! ( I think he was for sure, I was just sore and not feeling very charitable that day :-)

So, yes I concur, blind massage for me anyway I'd definitely steer clear from - and actually same re muscle massage as those guys think they've something to prove.  in my experience even the lightest massage, if carried out correctly by someone who knows what they're doing can have the very best results meaning you walk away with relieved muscles AND a relaxed back instead of wincing ( or should that be mincing !?) down the Soi every other step for the next two days.