Nathan_B

Pattaya in May Trip Report

Love to hear recent updates of the ABomb bars. Was there last january but my timing was not on my side as each time i went to the bar, there is only 2-3 boys, none of them i like. When asked, doorman says boys either not come yet (9pm) or already taken by customers (11pm). It was during new year times so it is totally possible all the good looking boys wont last long lol 

On 5/27/2019 at 3:57 PM, Boy69 said:

Nice report!

Why didn't you visit the bars at Jomtien complex ?

Thanks. I've visited Jomtien in the past, but I find it easier to find what I like in the gogo bars. At Jomtien I wander up and down the soi trying to find a bar with someone potentially offable, but once inside I often find the boys are busy serving drinks or more interested in talking to their friends. 

On 5/28/2019 at 7:26 AM, spoon said:

Love to hear recent updates of the ABomb bars. Was there last january but my timing was not on my side as each time i went to the bar, there is only 2-3 boys, none of them i like. When asked, doorman says boys either not come yet (9pm) or already taken by customers (11pm). It was during new year times so it is totally possible all the good looking boys wont last long lol 

Yes - on one occasion in February I was sat with a boy in A-Bomb, and one by one every other boy (there were about eight) were called down to sit with customers leaving none on stage. When new customers arrived there were no boys to look at and they left immediately. Many of the A-Bomb boys don't arrive until about 9.45pm (they don't get a salary so just turn up when they please), so I would say 9pm is too early. If and when the bar reopens it will be interesting to see if the regime changes - I would expect the owner to want to maximise his new investment!

On 5/30/2019 at 9:27 AM, Nathan_B said:

Thanks. I've visited Jomtien in the past, but I find it easier to find what I like in the gogo bars. At Jomtien I wander up and down the soi trying to find a bar with someone potentially offable, but once inside I often find the boys are busy serving drinks or more interested in talking to their friends. 

In all my visits at Pattaya I concentrated in Sunee Plaza and Boyz Town , Sorry but I don't understand the model operation at Jomtien Complex are the boys offebale from the bars ? Are the boys more  hosts and  aren't willing to go with clients ? 

3 hours ago, Boy69 said:

Sorry but I don't understand the model operation at Jomtien Complex are the boys offebale from the bars ? Are the boys more  hosts and  aren't willing to go with clients ? 

The boys, when not on their phones, want very much to be off'd by clients.  The bar has an off fee for customers to pay when they off one of the boys.