lilbob69

ST Rooms in Jomtien

I have a quick trip to Jomtien coming up and I will be travelling with someone that is not used to the idea of lovely Thai boys being my thing!

Where in Jomtien are Short Time Hotels? Any recommendations?

I'll be staying at View Talay 7, so the closer the better

TIA

Low occupancy in Jomtien and elsewhere  means that most (perhaps) hotels will offer a good rate for a night. How much of the night you use is up to you!

Off the top of my head, if you are thinking about the Jomtien Compex gay soi, there are two gay hotels nearby plus gay friendly places like Zing and (slightly pricier ) Agate. 

Others may correct me, but aren't Short Time hotels a thing of the past? I remember them twenty years ago....the cars of visitors would be curtained-off from prying eyes...but now?

18 hours ago, Londoner said:

Others may correct me, but aren't Short Time hotels a thing of the past? I remember them twenty years ago....the cars of visitors would be curtained-off from prying eyes...but now?

They still exist, Londoner. A popular one is named Rich; you may see their sign such as the one on Pattay Tai.

rich_home_02 (1).jpg

On 6/2/2019 at 8:40 AM, Londoner said:

aren't Short Time hotels a thing of the past?

Not at all.  In Pattaya there are plenty of them all over town, and now more of them than before.  They're not just for farang and Thais.  Most accommodate Thai couples who need a place to go other than at home with their entire families present.

As stated above, if you want to off a boy and take him to a short-time room, why ask us?  Ask the boys.  They all know just where to go. 

Have a look here, and these are just some of them:   http://www.pattayasweethearts.com/loveinns.htm

If you are asking the boy, do ask him before leaving the bar.   If he's a newbie fresh off the bus, then you still have the chance to get advice from others.

Whilst most know their way around, I have encountered boys who arrived the day before and don't yet know anywhere outside of Jomtien complex.

On 6/2/2019 at 3:40 AM, Londoner said:

Not at all! There are few in touristy areas, but I have seen many, and used some, all over Bangkok (where it would take too long, and return fare for taxi would cost similar as the ST room, to take a boy to my room). In the provinces they are mostly resorts out of town, unsuitable for my needs (I don't have a car, and I have a hotel room in town).

https://christianpfc.blogspot.com/2014/12/short-time-hotels-in-bangkok.html

On the topic of short time rooms in Pattaya, not long ago I offed a lad from Dream Boys and needed a short time room.

He took me to one just a minutes walk away.  I wanted a/c and hot water in shower.  The little hotel asked me for 500b.,

which seemed excessive.  There was no a/c and no hot water.

A week later, the same boy wanted to be offed again and told me the short time room was 300b. now.

obviously, I was conned out of 200b. the first time.

6 hours ago, williewillie said:

The little hotel asked me for 500b.,

which seemed excessive.  There was no a/c and no hot water.

A week later, the same boy wanted to be offed again and told me the short time room was 300b. now.

obviously, I was conned out of 200b. the first time.

you were but if boy was good , money were still well spent , treat is as involuntary tip increase.