williewillie

Panorama Bar in Boyztown Closed.

It will be interesting to see what they do with the renovation.

Most of the customers sit with their backs to the bar, facing the soi and chatting to friends.  Despite having been a customer on several occasions, I still can't really remember what the bar looks like, as it was behind me.

15 hours ago, z909 said:

It will be interesting to see what they do with the renovation.

Most of the customers sit with their backs to the bar, facing the soi and chatting to friends.  Despite having been a customer on several occasions, I still can't really remember what the bar looks like, as it was behind me.

that's the whole idea as goings in the soi were more interesting than goings in the bar perhaps 98 times out of 100 IMHO

This closure makes for a very dark corner.  With no proof (but this is the era of fake facts), I'd contend that the cancellation of the BoyzBoyzBoyz nightly parade facilitated the closure of Panorama...what was there to see recently?

During the christmas/new year time, celebrations were done outside. And during high season, lots of boys goes and hang outside when bbb shows is going on since there isnt much room for the boy to hang inside.

Will it be a beer bar? with hosts? surely not another show bar?

Like thaiophilus, I have happy members of Cocobana. The place to be before the 2100 opening of the go go bars, watching the guys on their way to work. Crowds of them. You'd have to be there before 2000 to get a seat with a good view.

O tempores, o mores.

I don’t believe one could off the waiters in the old Panorama.  I think one could get telephone numbers and make their 

own arrangements.  Perhaps, someone knows for certain.

i believe the same system is in effect in Telephone Bar beer and Balcony bar in Bangkok .  

I did! I offed four.....individually, of course! I can even provide the names of three of them. The first was so long ago that I've forgotten his . To be fair, there have been so few waiters working there lately that it would probably have been impossible.

You are right about the Bangkok bars but, a few years ago, a very cute Balcony waiter tried very hard to  "bag" me.  Co-incidentally, I met him by chance at Babylon the next day and we had a good time. Heaven knows why he liked me so much. I was perplexed . And still am.