Jasper

Lucky Boys

Jasper summarizes Lucky Boys without mentioning the hyperactive Mamasan.  I had two good offs from there last month.  Other Forum posters have had good words to say about Lucky Boys.  Exception, for me, is the use of many lady boys in the show. 

The room is large and the seating is comfortable. Can’t think,of another club that one can say the same thing about size and seating. 

32 minutes ago, ggobkk said:

Jasper summarizes Lucky Boys without mentioning the hyperactive Mamasan.  I had two good offs from there last month.  Other Forum posters have had good words to say about Lucky Boys.  Exception, for me, is the use of many lady boys in the show. 

The room is large and the seating is comfortable. Can’t think,of another club that one can say the same thing about size and seating. 

Agreed, I am here in BKK only for 3 days and in a row I visited there, 2 off so far, though yesterday there seems to be an issue with Police, I walked-in into the bar and was told the guy I was looking for can't work tonight due to that reason, though later Mamasan organized the chat with the fella I was after and called him just for a while to make an arrangement, I was very happy with the attitude (to call the guy) but then Mamassa  sat next to me, not giving me enough privacy to talk to the guy alone until I asked for it politely (little irritating), and then he did but still remained seated closeby.

Later went to Moonlight to check their 10:30pm show and same story, police raid and as a result most of guys were sitting as customers at the bar counter, though once the show was finished they all were on the stage with their tags on.

Will check out tonight again to see what's the scene there.

2 hours ago, newscene said:

Okay, so no more police parade last night, business was conducted as usual, most of the guys were back from their one-day break. Now this was 3rd night in a row when I offed the guy from this bar, despite checking out all other places except for Jupiter that I usually skip due to most of guys being straight or top.

What's really good

I must say,  guys at Lucky are by far better than any other bar in the market at the moment (in my opinion), most of the guys are good looking, next door type, what's really good is the type of guys, who you would think prefer women or would be straight are not only willing to do everything, they are actually better on bed too and that's a big big plus (no more dramas like Viet guys). All 3 of my guys were good, one of them was quite a delight that I regret not being able to extend my vacation.  

What's not so good:

Shows are not my type, I like Moonlight show much better.

Mamassan are little pushy, what makes it worse, that two of them will come and sit with you and don't leave you alone even after guy is sitting with you and expect tip afterwards.  

How much to tip mama san? 

6 hours ago, newscene said:

Mamasan are little pushy, what makes it worse, that two of them will come and sit with you and don't leave you alone even after guy is sitting with you and expect tip afterwards.  

that's very pushy, not little. Poor , XBoys or Classic bar style upbringing. 

Tell them smilingly that you like girls better and do not enlist their help in selecting  boy unless you need translation. 

X-Boys has a Vietnamese mamasan whom I liaised with to get my boy whenever I visited. Very hardworking and alert to the likings and wants of individual customers. I hope he moved to Lucky Boys when X-Boys and Classic merges. I shall find out next week when I am in Bangkok.

I checked out Lucky Boys yesterday around 11 PM. talked to #71. He said he worked here last Friday.  He got a nice body with a tattoo on his chest. I didn't off anyone though. I was just looking around since it was my basically first time in this area of expertise lol. I noted several numbers including #71, #78 and #58. check out #78 he is so cute.

On 6/13/2019 at 9:06 PM, newscene said:

yesterday there seems to be an issue with Police, I walked-in into the bar and was told the guy I was looking for can't work tonight due to that reason,

They were immigration police probably accompanied by the local Bangrak police.

Lucky Boys wasn't crowded with customers last night. Maybe because it was a slow weekday night or because of Dreamboys recent opening.

Wide variety of boys. Love the dancing boys with their fabulous smiles - a feature of Classic Boys back at Soi Twilight. Unfortunately, some of the bad practices from Classic Boys remained - the old mamasans who gather around you for tips.

Only two performances with dancing boys accompanying ladyboy singer. I thoroughly enjoyed the Lady Gaga Bad Romance dance. The other performances were mainly ladyboys singing solo.

Today was at Lucky boys for the first time ever, and the best twink line up in all of Patpong. Fresh boys around 20.15 was a disappointment.  Hotmale had about 1 twink that was interesting. Lucky had many many interesting twinks.  Rarely been in a bar where I liked many boys. Normally it is 1 to 3 you like. Or none. Soi 4 also has some sexy boys at the bars.  

I offed the most cute little Vietnamese twink, 18 years old. A beauty that is hard to improve. Amazingly cute.  Still impressed. Most beautiful off this holiday.  And he does everything. Unlike many other Vietnamese. So also kissing.

To be honest I think it is better now then when Soi Twilight was still around. 

7 hours ago, abidismaili said:

Today was at Lucky boys for the first time ever, and the best twink line up in all of Patpong. Fresh boys around 20.15 was a disappointment.  Hotmale had about 1 twink that was interesting. Lucky had many many interesting twinks.  Rarely been in a bar where I liked many boys. Normally it is 1 to 3 you like. Or none. Soi 4 also has some sexy boys at the bars.  

I offed the most cute little Vietnamese twink, 18 years old. A beauty that is hard to improve. Amazingly cute.  Still impressed. Most beautiful off this holiday.  And he does everything. Unlike many other Vietnamese. So also kissing.

To be honest I think it is better now then when Soi Twilight was still around. 

Yes! Many twinks! I was there last night and took away a Cambodian boy. Cute smile and slim nice body!

Thanks for your report.

I would sit through an all-male show once to see if there is something new, but if it's all ladyboys and lipsync, I have to schedule my visit so I'm done when the show starts.

Similar for smoking, if it's too much, don't go in.

4 hours ago, Designated_Gay said:

Went to Lucky boys today and it is by far the bar with the most boys...the show was nice and the mamasans not too pushy. Was tempting to off some guy (#60) but then decided not to do so. Already regretting :)

welcome to the forum

try again tonight, boy should be there, you don't want to return home with regrets

On 6/20/2019 at 1:22 PM, abidismaili said:

Be there in two weeks. Remember his number by chance?