Jasper

Lucky Boys

I wonder if anyone here recalls who #45 at Lucky Boys is. On my previous visit, he got my attention, but I ended up not being able to have any useful conversation with him (because of a mamasan's interruption). I thought he looked quite cute, with a baby face and toned to muscular smooth body. If I remember correctly, he is from Vietnam.

5 hours ago, 18past19 said:

I wonder if anyone here recalls who #45 at Lucky Boys is. On my previous visit, he got my attention, but I ended up not being able to have any useful conversation with him (because of a mamasan's interruption). I thought he looked quite cute, with a baby face and toned to muscular smooth body. If I remember correctly, he is from Vietnam.

How recently was your visit ?  in the last month or so...or longer?  The guys numbers tend to vary as they go home for a bit & then come back.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:36 AM, alex303 said:

How recently was your visit ?  in the last month or so...or longer? 

not recently..it was about 6 months ago.

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 4:36 AM, alex303 said:

The guys numbers tend to vary as they go home for a bit & then come back.

I may soon need to keep a database of the boys for my poor memory.

41 minutes ago, vinapu said:

Many fish in the sea

"...….
No use crying forever
Because there's too many fish in the sea
Too many fish in the sea
I said, there's short ones, tall ones, fine ones, kind ones
Too many fish in the sea...…"

I like especially the tall ones, fine ones and kind ones. :)

After visiting Dreamboy briefly to watch an exJupiter boy and ever energetic dancing bunny Johnny, I went to check Lucky boys where I heard so many good reviews recently.

Despite heavy rain around 9 pm, the place was 80% full on rainy Monday night.

There were 11 participants on big cock show and surprisingly they took boxer shorts off at the end of the show completely naked except shoes. 

Their fuck show had a sort of twist at the end.

The third guy suddenly appears and jerked off to the chest of bottom guy while the guy was getting fucked by the top. lol

In my opinion, between Moonlight, Jupiter and Lucky boys, off percentage of this bar is highest.

Customer comes here for the purpose of offing boys and not just looking at shows.

Lucky boys drink still 350 B

Boys are prohibited to quote more than an official tip of ST 2000/ LT 3000 therefore some guys are complaining generous tippers are very rare.

2 hours ago, Jasper said:

Boys are prohibited to quote more than an official tip of ST 2000/ LT 3000 therefore some guys are complaining generous tippers are very rare.

nothing stops us from being more generous although those tips are quite very reasonable 

I agree with your observation , when I was there few weeks ago a lot of boys were sitting with customers already.

Even mamasan Lucy was nice, when she pestered me for an off  I told her my usual  "I like the girls better ' , she smartly replied "I'm a girl "  

Too bad guys there are on twinky side. 

7 hours ago, Jasper said:

This rates are already high especially if you compare it to Pattaya , I think the policy of the bar is correct if boys will quote outrageous rates to potential clients it will harm the bar reputation and drive away clients from comming again / offing boys.

15 hours ago, Boy69 said:

This rates are already high especially if you compare it to Pattaya , I think the policy of the bar is correct if boys will quote outrageous rates to potential clients it will harm the bar reputation and drive away clients from comming again / offing boys.

I think these rates are reasonable enough 4 me since the cost of living in BKK is more costly as compared to Pattaya which is cheaper that's why they can afford a cheaper rate there.

I was also there a few days this week as well. Show has definitely improved, even the ladyboy’s lipsync was really entertaining and well done. Have to agree with @jason1975 on the lovely breasts in full view with the nip slips. Boy sitting with me was also enjoying the show.

The generous patron was there almost everyday. One of the the days he was also at Screwboy where the Luckyboys mamasan and boy also accompanied him.

3 hours ago, denny59 said:

I now dislike the go go bars with shows as the last thing I need is to be sitting near a group of Chinese straight women.

It ruins it for  me...others don't care...I do...

It’s ok to have them around. They are quiet and keep their hands to themselves (and to the boys seated around them)