jason1975

Trip Report June 2019 (I’m a sucker for smiles)

2 hours ago, vinapu said:

You don't want me to get heart attack, do you ?, lol

Robert and Bom are very busy trying to get a new place in the same area. They have exciting plans for a new Oasis. But, sadly, the old one is closed because the landlord - the Christian Hospital - refused to renew the lease. So, Vinapu, a heart murmur rather than a full blown heart attack

1 hour ago, joshhb said:

Robert and Bom are very busy trying to get a new place in the same area. They have exciting plans for a new Oasis. But, sadly, the old one is closed because the landlord - the Christian Hospital - refused to renew the lease. So, Vinapu, a heart murmur rather than a full blown heart attack

I will suffer in silence while they look for a new place

16 hours ago, vinapu said:

I read your report again and have question, you mentioned Heritage Silom hotel but do you mean Siam Heritage ,  one on Patpong  side of  Suriwong close to Oasis restaurant?

This is what I sense from your narrative, correct me if I'm wrong. 

If that is a case it would be good news as in the  past Siam Heritage was known as unfriendly to joiners so obviously they smartened up.

I am so sorry to report that it depends. Tonight, i was called out by the night guard. As boy followed me to the lift, the night guard called out to him in Thai. I quickly stepped in and said "Friend. Friend. Drink." Night guard reluctantly let boy go without having to register. After our short time, i intentionally walked boy down.  We passed by the guard and i greeted him. "Friend finish drink". Boy went off while i headed off to the bars to  continue the night. I believe i got caught out because boy looked very young. Young enough to be my son!

16 hours ago, jason1975 said:

After my massage at Adam Massage, I wandered around a bit. I ended up at a store and came upon the stationery section. I saw staplers and a thought came to my mind. I picked

we get back to the hotel and agreed on the arrangement. Sex then sleep until 8am for second round. H keeps his word. Thoroughly worth the 3000 baht long time fee. Up till now, I cannot forget the image of his perfectly formed buttocks. No six pec abs like some of the other boys but overall a nice body and a cute smile!

Are these now the rates for Bangkok bars?  1000 for offing a boy and 3000 for the night to the boy?

12 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I am so sorry to report that it depends. Tonight, i was called out by the night guard. As boy followed me to the lift, the night guard called out to him in Thai. I quickly stepped in and said "Friend. Friend. Drink." Night guard reluctantly let boy go without having to register. After our short time, i intentionally walked boy down.  We passed by the guard and i greeted him. "Friend finish drink". Boy went off while i headed off to the bars to  continue the night. I believe i got caught out because boy looked very young. Young enough to be my son!

But why not just show the boys ID card or passport? It is also for your own protection. Boy can't get card back until you confirm all is OK.

13 minutes ago, abidismaili said:

But why not just show the boys ID card or passport? It is also for your own protection. Boy can't get card back until you confirm all is OK.

There's a 900 baht joiner fee charged by the hotel hence my unwillingness to register the boys. I rather that money go directly to the boys.

Day 4 - woke up, had breakfast then off to Siam Paragon cinema to watch the Elton John movie "Rocketman". Much better than "Bohemian Rhapsody" in my personal opinion. After movie, walking and shopping and then back to hotel to rest.

Was pretty undecided about which gogoboy bar to visit at night. As I entered "Patpong Twilight" (my unofficial name for the stretch of gogoboy bar), i was invited to visit Dreamboys and Freshboys. From afar, I spotted young mamasan L outside Lucky Boys smoking. He saw me and smiled and that was the clincher. Sorry, Freshboys and Dreamboys!

L held my hand and led me up the stairs and into Lucky Boys. It was 9.45pm. Only a handful of customers. L asked me if I wanted front or back row seats. I pointed to the left side of the stage. There were seats nudged against the wall. Those seats could seat around 4 people. There was a farang customer with a gogo boy in his black Luckyboy briefs on the outer seats. I wanted the innermost seat. Only one way to get in. I said excuse me to the couple and squeezed my way in. From that seat, i was facing upwards and having a very close up view of the boys. As it was a side view, i could see clearly the erections of those boys who were getting it hard to attract customers! But most importantly of all, no uninvited mamasan could just plonk himself next to me!

I sat there looking at all the gogoboys for about 20 minutes uninterrupted. At about 10:15pm, I decided on a twinkish gogoboy for short time. His erection in his briefs and his smile were the deciding factors. Vietnamese lad with little English. It’s alright. There’s Google Translate. I am allowed to immediately pay off fee without buying any boy drink. We went out the exit just as Luckyboys show was about to start. “Not staying to watch show?” mamasan L asked. “I see two times.” “But every day no same same.” Wow. I am impressed. But tonight I would give it a miss. Cute Viet boy awaits.

We made our way back to hotel. Unfortunately, this time round, I was called out by the night guard. As Viet boy followed me to the lift, the night guard called out to him in Thai. I quickly stepped in and said "Friend. Friend. Drink." Night guard reluctantly let Viet boy go without having to register. After our short time lasting an hour plus, I intentionally walked Viet boy down.  We passed by the guard and i greeted him. "Friend finish drink". Viet boy went off while i headed off to the bars to continue the night. I believe i got caught out because Viet boy looked young enough to be my son.

i next spent half an hour at at Patpong listening to live band. At 12.30am, I entered Jupiter. The Singers PJ and Poppy had already started singing. Scattered groups of female customers with Jupiter boys around the bar. I enjoy the singing until the last song at 2am. To be honest, I think I am infatuated with PJ and Poppy. I asked them for photo and they obliged. I was a happy fanboy as I went back to hotel.

Day 5 - woke up at 9, had breakfast and off for shopping. In afternoon, went to Baan Tewa for massage. My usual twinkish massage boy was not working today. Four massage boys to choose from. I chose a chubby but cute dark-skinned dude because of his sweet smile. And no regrets! One of best massage ever. His massage skills were superb and the extras were uninhibited and awesome. Intense climax. He even continued giving a terrific Thai back massage on me after that. And it wasn’t over. “I shower with you now,” he proclaimed. Definitely deserve my personal maximum tip of 2000 baht. One and half hour aromatherapy massage 900 baht.

I doubt any sex tonight can beat that. So looks like I’m just going to chill out at the gogoboy bars and watching the shows. Of course, things can change last minute. All it needs is the right smile..

4 hours ago, jason1975 said:

I did it 4 more times to 4 other gogo boys - [...], no.54 (Anddy's boy), [...]

how sweet of you :) But he DOES have a winning smile, doesn't he? All about the smiles, as the thread title says ;) 

13 minutes ago, jason1975 said:

I tell young mamasan L, “I tip you outside.” We all go out to the entrance of the bar where the stairs and balcony is. I surprise L by taking out a 1000 baht garland and placing it on his neck. He looks dumbfounded and in a state of shock. After recovering from the pleasant surprise, he hugs me tightly. Everyone there and then was smiling broadly.

Now that is style.  

Fun evening that was! Well worth all the red notes I gave to Cambodia boy and Viet boy and L and into the game. 

jason1975 was kind enough to send me the pictures taken in the lobby with boys and garlanded mamasan L, so nice! Mamasan L is the opposite of the cliche bad pushy obnoxious mamasan, so deserves a good tip. On top, I suspect jason1975 just likes him personally a lot, which is very understandable given his cute and charismatic looks, great smile and great personality. I liked him right away, too, when I first met him. There is only one BIG problem with him..... he is not offable ;)