DrimVoiz

Bangkok Infinity: The Hottest, Steamiest and Most Scalding Reunion with a Boy

On 26 June 2019 at 11:18 PM, Boy69 said:

Yes you're right in general but my experience through the social media was pretty good,and sometimes I notice a boy that attract my attention in the bar and invited him on thatsave me the off fee,drinks ,tips act. .To my suprise the same boy is willing to accept less through the apps than they qouted at their bar, maybe because they don't want to break the standard rate acceptable at their bar I really don't know.

Yes, they earn more so they can adjust the tip, actually I'm supposed to meet my New Super Mega Ultra Crush but he needs 2 go back 2 his hometown so he is not available on my last trip. I saw him b4 in Prince but got ad in rentmen which I contacted. Meetup with a boy thru social media is totally okay, its just that I go 2 BKK, Thai 2 experience offing a boy from go go bar, watch show and cuddle with them as I table them...I want the whole experience since its not readily available in our country, there is but its restricted.

On 26 June 2019 at 11:45 PM, spoon said:

Most likely if you off him from bar, he will have to give some cut to either mamasan or bar etc while if he gets customer from apps, its 100% his. His net income from that off could be very well higher than from bar? Only he knows. 

Spoon, ur an expert, lol...kidding aside, yes...the boy earn more from apps, I got an experience from a model who appears very pricey bcoz of the off fee of the bar, but agreed on the price I quoted him in the bar, we met-up in my hotel, had a hot s*x and paid him which he earned in full.

3 hours ago, DrimVoiz said:

not sure if they're into 3some...better ask both of them

always and in any case whoever is thinking about threesome should clear it with both guys in questions as it may be for many reason that even very adventurous guys will not be keen on threesome, not only with their bar friends bur also with complete strangers.

On another hand never assume that because they are friends or just work together they will not be interested, always ask or pray that  it will be actually boys who will come with that idea like two  guys who on learning that I have birthday came with such  great idea to celebrate it, LOL

14 hours ago, vinapu said:

always and in any case whoever is thinking about threesome should clear it with both guys in questions as it may be for many reason that even very adventurous guys will not be keen on threesome, not only with their bar friends bur also with complete strangers.

On another hand never assume that because they are friends or just work together they will not be interested, always ask or pray that  it will be actually boys who will come with that idea like two  guys who on learning that I have birthday came with such  great idea to celebrate it, LOL

I've done it in Moonlight, maybe, just maybe I can also do it in New Dreamboy, haa haa...I'll just take my chances and ask them, afterall, Mr. Perfect Guy is not the jealous type...and Mr. Runner-up looks like the adventurous type, lol...

8 hours ago, Cooler said:

Hi All.

I will arrive Bkk today and certainly will be going to New Dreamboy tonight. But google map once again remarks the establishment as "permanently closed". Could anyone tell me the its new location? Thanks.

Hello Cooler,

If you see Pink Panther, you can already see the new Dreamboy in that street and next to it is Dreamboy Paradiso, then Lucky Boys. Just follow the map Jasper gave 2 u...enjoy!!! :D 

8 hours ago, Cooler said:

I will arrive Bkk today and certainly will be going to New Dreamboy tonight. But google map once again remarks the establishment as "permanently closed". 

that's virtual reality

5 hours ago, Jasper said:

The new Dreamboy is on Patpong 2 opposite side of Screwboys.

that's real reality

hope you report your impressions after you wake up