Freighter

Taking guy from Pattaya to Koh Chang for a few days... how much?

Talk to your chosen one first as it may vary enormously , not to  mention he may not be as keen as you wish. On another hand  he may be thrilled to  have some vacation.

You will need to pay his off fee and daily expenses / food , drinks , admissions etc/ 

Tip will depend on extend of erotic services you may or may not require from him.

Few year ago I took Boyztown guy to BKK for 5 days and we agreed on 1000 baht daily stipend plus 3000 for each night we spent together / not all we did / , at end , after 5 days he extracted an additional 2000 parting tip from me but I was and still am glad to pay it.

Year later I took Tawan boy to Pattaya for 2 days and all he wanted was paying off fee and expenses and he turned out to be very frugal.

Upon return  I forced 7000 tip on him but he was genuinely reluctant to take it, as he wanted to keep his word.

Only when I told him  that he could be offed when he was absent he took money.

On both occasions idea was boy's not mine so I kind of had upper hand on negotiations.

So as you see , rules of engagement may vary considerably.

But I would not even entertain such option without offing boy you fancy at last 2 times , preferably long time so see if you guys can stand each other past 1 hour. You don't want to take somebody who tends to spent his time glued to his phone 65 minutes for every hour or empties your room bar without even asking if he can.  

The most important thing is if there is chemistry between you two and if you can get by together for few days 24 hours a day.it's not easy as you think. I had before boys for long vacation with me some turn to be wonderful experience, others turn to be a disaster.

How much to pay ?

Well it's very difficult to answer this question ,as Vinapu advised some of the boys will be thrilled to go for a vacation and will be statisfied if you just cover the daily expenses and reasonable amount of money at the end will be appreciated by the boy, Others will try to extract as more money as they can from you to compensate for the days they're not working because they are staying with you. 1500 to 2000 Baht per day is absolutely the minimum plus covering the off fee from the bar and daily expenses, it can be easily go up to 3K -5K Baht a day .

18 minutes ago, Boy69 said:

1500 to 2000 Baht per day is absolutely the minimum plus covering the off fee from the bar and daily expenses, it can be easily go up to 3K -5K Baht a day .

while 5000 / day sounds steep at first  , when one looks at it with cold eye is still good deal. We have boy at disposal  more or less whole day if only for hug , hand holding and stolen kiss most of the daytime and chances for steamy session whole night if so desired.

Compare it to one massage and one off a day- massage 500 / hr plus tip 1000, then bar , even without bar hopping  - drink for us and boy 2*350 and tip for long time at least 2000, off fee not even counted because we agreed that will be paid in any case so we have 1500+3700= 5200. Still a bit more than whole day hire. Sure we need to feed him whole day but that doesn't mean shark's fin soup or steaks  so  will not add much in great scheme of things.

One thing we need to watch for are admission when sightseeing, in some places Thais may get for free or much cheaper than foreigners but in others cost may run  high.

Once I thought to economize by asking boy to take us to Sanctuary of Truth by his motorbike instead or motorbike taxi. It turned out that we need to buy helmet /800 / and his admission was the same as mine - 500. So I spent 1300 extra and he was not that interested in sightseeing but at least soldiered on without complains.

First: how well do you know and and does he want to go? Second: does he know his way around (I mean do not expect him to organize everything; some can, others can't and will be a burden).

I would start negotiations with 1500 THB per night. If he wants more that a means either he is not interested in the place or in me or is greedy, all good reasons for me to forego this boy.

15 minutes ago, ChristianPFC said:

First: how well do you know and and does he want to go? Second: does he know his way around (I mean do not expect him to organize everything; some can, others can't and will be a burden).

I would start negotiations with 1500 THB per night. If he wants more that a means either he is not interested in the place or in me or is greedy, all good reasons for me to forego this boy.

agreed in full but for me staring point of negotiation would depend of how I like the boy in question as I rather overpay greedy boy I like to be with than economize on one who is not demanding  but there no sparks .

it goes without saying that at end of day agreed compensation may or may not be corresponding to  fun generated  

8 minutes ago, DivineMadman said:

I think it is incorrect to suggest that because a guy wants more than 1,500 per day to go with a customer that makes him "greedy."

right, neither he is greedy , nor punter offering him that much is cheap, they are just trying to work market forces

ChristianPFC partly right if the boy wants extrovagent amount per day that it is a bad sign that he doesn't wants to go  but will do it for large amount ,most likely the vacation with him will be a disaster.

If a boy is genuinely wants to go with you to a vacation he will probably agreed to ST daily  rate sometimes even less sometimes a little more.

I think 1500 to 3000 per day is reasonable amount depends on lenght of the vacation he requires to be with you and the quality of the boy.

Long time rate plus expenses is the rational figure.      For a twink in Pattaya, perhaps 2000 + expenses + any off fees.     

If you're heading there around this time of year, I imagine the bar's aren't that busy.   Therefore any lad with sense should bite your had off at the offer of several consecutive long time tips (that of course still leaves a lot who will pass up on the offer).

You might want to take care to ensure that your Ko Chang hotel has a room safe.