PNGguyBKK

Best BKK Bottle Service Boy Bonanza?

In BKK now with my boyfriend.I want to do a bottle service where the boys feel comfortable to just come over, have a drink and chat a bit.

Among Tawan, Moonlight, and Jupiter2018, which place's guys do you think would be most sporting and enjoy sharing drinks like that? Any stories to share? Any other bars to suggest where guys would like this?

I have bought a bottle of whisky and shared with boys at Tawan and Jupiter2018.

At Tawan, most guys like to drink except the guys preparing for bodybuilding competitions, so call them over have a chat and give them small tip 100-200.

At Jupiter after show time around 11:45, karaoke starts, boys frequently say hello to customers with bottles opened and click glasses with them.

Veteran boys like Mekhin, Arm go around 3-4 customers tables at karaoke time on busy weekends.

Many customers like to offer boys a shot of whisky a 100-500 baht note wrapped around.

Mekhin particularly loves this and he is a good drinking company as he speaks decent English.

He was spotted sleeping unconscious on the  soi4 the other night after few shots (500 baht per shot )of whisky. lol

Jupiter keeps a bottle for 3 months whereas Moonlight one month according to my friend who keeps bottle at both bars.

4 hours ago, PNGguyBKK said:

Thanks guys. Based off this feedback, I think I'll give this a shot at Tawan. I went there last night and it was empty of customers. I missed a perfect opportunity to do this!

Please give us an update after your adventure at Tawan.

@jason1975 did this bottle thing at Lucky Boys recently and I had the pleasure of joining. We had I think 3 boys and the cute mamasan with us more or less all the time. Was great fun, with fun drinking games (which included opportunity to get 100 Baht instead of drinking for the boys). 

Though given your initial bar suggestions of bars it may well be that the type of boys (or hunks, rather) you are into may be in short supply at Lucky Boys.