hanan

Arabic bike racing near Sunee

A russian lady was recently killed after being hit by racing arabs in south Pattaya. Everyone who have visited Sunee knows about the reckless racing in soi Yensabai and soi VC. Now finally the police say they've had enough and raided soi Yensabai on July 6:

https://thepattayanews.com/2019/07/06/police-arrest-and-fine-multiple-young-arab-nationals-for-racing-motorbikes-in-pattaya/

I hate anyone on a speedy motorbike in any city. I love my Harley, but I know how to drive it. The rentals for the super speeds are rented by young horny men who can't fuck so they take their aggression out on something else between their legs. Can I just say, "lock them up?" Speed demons are dangerous and I have been almost run over by many of them over the years.

14 minutes ago, Leroy said:

I am new to Pattaya but I see these insane camel jockeys racing down the streets daily. I am glad they are clamping down.

Welcome to the site. I have lived in the Middle East and have a great appreciation for many people there. "Camel jockey" is a racist and derogatory term and using it is not acceptable here. I'll let this stand as a warning but the next time, you are gone from the site. I hope this was just a one time mistake.

15 hours ago, Michael said:

Welcome to the site. I have lived in the Middle East and have a great appreciation for many people there. "Camel jockey" is a racist and derogatory term and using it is not acceptable here. I'll let this stand as a warning but the next time, you are gone from the site. I hope this was just a one time mistake.

it's nice to be nice but still somebody killed that unfortunate Russian tourist in motorbike accident

16 minutes ago, vinapu said:

it's nice to be nice but still somebody killed that unfortunate Russian tourist in motorbike accident

So, because one person killed another one, it is OK to be racist? 

If so, there was a white guy in the USA that beheaded a classmate. Since he was killed, can I now blame you because you are white?

On 7/10/2019 at 6:35 PM, Michael said:

A vitriolic poster on another gay Thailand forum used the same derogatory term as first time poster Leroy.

On 7/14/2019 at 11:23 AM, williewillie said:

A vitriolic poster on another gay Thailand forum used the same derogatory term as first time poster Leroy.

Nothing surprises me any more. But, I did get a PM from Leroy and do believe this was an honest mistake. We all have those moments where we write something before we think. I know I have done it so many times in the past that I can't even count and then woke up the next AM and thought, why did I write that.