Sunee Plaza extremely quiet.  Last night I was in Jomtien Complex and 

surprised how quiet it.  I had a good time in massage shop followed by

drinks with two friendly lads at Cockatoo.   Nai and Pong aka Boy a pleasure 

to know and have a drink with.

A few night ago, I was surprised to see only 2 boys on stage 

at Toy Boys in Boyztown.  Only difference from J. was in

Dream Boys, where I counted 15 gogo boys on stage.  Only

2 customers, my friend and me.  I had a drink with Yut, delightful

older gogo boy with fair command of English.

I take boys for a drink sometimes or eating out, but many times conversation is a problem. You invite only the ones that speak good English? Else it's very frustrating. And using Google translate all the time isn't that appealing. 

It are sometimes awkward situations when you sit together and you can't really communicate beyound the most trivial of topics. But if you want to go deeper it is most often than not a disappointment.  

3 minutes ago, abidismaili said:

I take boys for a drink sometimes or eating out, but many times conversation is a problem. You invite only the ones that speak good English? Else it's very frustrating. And using Google translate all the time isn't that appealing. 

It are sometimes awkward situations when you sit together and you can't really communicate beyound the most trivial of topics. But if you want to go deeper it is most often than not a disappointment.  

Usually you can't really communicate beyound the most trivial of topics not only because language barrier but also culture difference and lack of proper aducation of the boys.

8 hours ago, abidismaili said:

I take boys for a drink sometimes or eating out, but many times conversation is a problem.

I have habit of asking my long time off if they want something to eat and if they want,  we go to some place before we head for hotel. Even if we can't hold conversation because of his poor / no English we still can smile at each other and I can't see problem , at least on my side. " I like you " and ' you are beautiful" they always understand and soi do I when they tell me I'm handsome regardless how undeveloped  their Thinglish is