JimmyJoe

Anyone in Pattaya now interested in meeting?

J,

I hope you don’t take the lack of response personally.  Perhaps you are getting pms.

Very few gay farangs are in Pattaya now.  It used to be one could always find older gay farangs in the 

Sunee Plaza Bar beers, but those days are gone, at least till high season.  

Another sure bet in years past was Dongtan Beach in Jomtien.  Numbers are way down.

5 hours ago, williewillie said:

Very few gay farangs are in Pattaya now.  It used to be one could always find older gay farangs in the 

Sunee Plaza Bar beers, but those days are gone, at least till high season.  

Another sure bet in years past was Dongtan Beach in Jomtien.  Numbers are way down.

it sounds as attempts to make Pattaya family destination are somewhat successful

10 hours ago, vinapu said:

it sounds as attempts to make Pattaya family destination are somewhat successful

Much to my chagrin, I have to agree. I'm seeing a fair few families. I kind of enjoy shocking them, although they don't really react at all. I never, ever initiate any PDA, but my current, part time, squeeze LOVES public displays of affection, so he can carry it off with great confidence. I get the feeling he's proud to parade me around, like a prize cow at the local farm fair (or a prize stallion, I would like to think, haha). Mind you, the PDA we are talking about is very low key, as in he leads me around by the hand or puts his hand and my shoulder, showing he owns me, I suppose.