TotallyOz

Naomi Campbell's amazing airplane ritual

I do the same. Wear a pair of gloves and clean table and screen with antibacterial wipes.

Wear a face mask to keep out germs from people coughing and eye mask for sleep however I don’t bring a blanket with me.

As she said in the video, I don’t care what people think since I hate getting sore throat / fever after flights.

I have some suspicion that all those wipes, masks and excessive sanitation rituals are actually making us more susceptible to all those nasty germs we try to  prevent contact with us.

How  our body gets a  chance to built resistance ?

9 hours ago, spoon said:

Now i wonder which of those did u do michael. The wet wipes, or the gloves, or the face mask or the seat cover?

I always have wet wipes and do wipe down things. I have not thought about gloves.  I also have used a face mask in the past but need to do it more in the future. On my last return to LOS, there were coughs and sneezes the whole flight. I was worried but didn't get sick. Now, I have a way to better plan for the future.

I do take pajamas for a long flight and am always comfortable.

32 minutes ago, GWMinUS said:

OH Michael, great Post. But can we see You in your PJs???

And more seriously, do you wear your PJs in Coach or in Business???

LOL, I'm afraid no photos of me in the PJ's. But, I do this only in Business Class. However, I have found flying to USA in Business Class very reasonable if you are not using American based airlines. Hainan and other Asian and Middle Eastern airlines have great deals in Business Class.