Nikcx

First Time in Bangkok

9 minutes ago, Michael said:

Everyone likes Babe. :)

Oh yes. He’s very popular and I can see why. I’ve read endless talks about his charisma which is very noticeable online via Instagram and whatnot but I’m sure it’s even more so in person. Can’t wait!

On 7/29/2019 at 7:33 PM, Nikcx said:

[   ] 

This will be my first time visiting the land of smiles and I’m equally thrilled as I am nervous to explore Bangkok. With that being said, if anyone is in Bangkok around that time and would like to show this newbie around, it would be greatly appreciated :)

[...]

As far as introductions go, my name is Nick. I’m 24 and recently graduated college with a business marketing degree. This trip is to not only celebrate this major accomplishment but to explore a part of the world I’ve never seen before and maybe experience some new things. I enjoy reading all of the trip reports and am excited to write my own very soon. I’ve got about a month left and the anticipating is killing me. This is all so very exciting!

Well, I live in BKK and would be happy to take you around, including all the other gay options outside the gogo bars, like Silom Soi 4 and DJ Station and G.O.D..... Alas, I'm not there now and not back until Sept. 20th, with the possibility of that date being pushed back even further by some days. 

So looks like you'll have to explore at least the first 3 weeks on your own or with the help of some other member here. But I'm sure you'll manage haha. Besides, as Boy69 pointed out, at your age free sex should be available to you any time unless, how should I phrase it, your body type is a potential obstacle. but then again, even if you are drop-dead gorgeous, there is nothing wrong to off boys from the bars if that gives you a thrill. Esteemed forum member numazu falls in that category of young-and-easy-to-hook-up-but-still-offing-boys-kind-of-guy, for example.

2 hours ago, anddy said:

Well, I live in BKK and would be happy to take you around, including all the other gay options outside the gogo bars, like Silom Soi 4 and DJ Station and G.O.D..... Alas, I'm not there now and not back until Sept. 20th, with the possibility of that date being pushed back even further by some days. 

So looks like you'll have to explore at least the first 3 weeks on your own or with the help of some other member here. But I'm sure you'll manage haha. Besides, as Boy69 pointed out, at your age free sex should be available to you any time unless, how should I phrase it, your body type is a potential obstacle. but then again, even if you are drop-dead gorgeous, there is nothing wrong to off boys from the bars if that gives you a thrill. Esteemed forum member numazu falls in that category of young-and-easy-to-hook-up-but-still-offing-boys-kind-of-guy, for example.

That would be great! Thank you! I think even with three weeks to explore there will still be much more to discover! Send me a message when you get back and we can plan something out. Also, I do think that there’s such a rush or thrill rather when it comes to the idea of offing boys. 

On 7/29/2019 at 1:33 PM, Nikcx said:

I enjoy reading all of the trip reports and am excited to write my own very soon. 

welcome to the forum and keep in mind there are people with good memory here.

You will have double fun because there's  no time like first time.

Because your trip is long make sure you do a lot of regular touristy stuff, even without boys and bars Thailand is very fascinating country

8 hours ago, vinapu said:

welcome to the forum and keep in mind there are people with good memory here.

You will have double fun because there's  no time like first time.

Because your trip is long make sure you do a lot of regular touristy stuff, even without boys and bars Thailand is very fascinating country

Oh yes, will do. There’s a bunch of stuff that I’ve written down to check out! I’ve got activities ranging from malls, temples, weekends markets, etc. if there’s anything anyone recommends please let me know! 

1 hour ago, Nikcx said:

Oh yes, will do. There’s a bunch of stuff that I’ve written down to check out! I’ve got activities ranging from malls, temples, weekends markets, etc. if there’s anything anyone recommends please let me know! 

you may want to hire a guide from www.siamroads.com. They are gay, knowledgable and professional and they come highly recommended by members of this forum who have used them (including me for Bali). I have hired a gay guide (through a different service, siamroads didn't exist then) in Bangkok on my very first trip there in 2000 and was glad I did. You should do that early on because one of the benefits is he will take you on all sorts of local transport so you get the hang of those quickly as well (such as the river taxis and ferries).

If you want to do this I'd recommend to book ASAP as they tend to be booked well in advance. 

17 minutes ago, anddy said:

you may want to hire a guide from www.siamroads.com. They are gay, knowledgable and professional and they come highly recommended by members of this forum who have used them (including me for Bali). I have hired a gay guide (through a different service, siamroads didn't exist then) in Bangkok on my very first trip there in 2000 and was glad I did. You should do that early on because one of the benefits is he will take you on all sorts of local transport so you get the hang of those quickly as well (such as the river taxis and ferries).

If you want to do this I'd recommend to book ASAP as they tend to be booked well in advance. 

Oh! Awesome! Thank you very much! I’ll go ahead and check them out! 

18 hours ago, anddy said:

you may want to hire a guide from www.siamroads.com. 

Good advice.

I was too late and missed out on their guides in Myanmar. As a result I didn't get a lot our of my trip - it would have been much better if I had employed a guide. (Gay, of course!)

3 minutes ago, spoon said:

I believed i just missed u, since i went back home on 2nd september. Hope youll have as great or even better trips than my short but sweet 5days trip to bangkok. It was very eventful and im already missing bangkok and their boys lol. 

Oh no! I’m sure I’ll be back in Bangkok after my trip is over. We’ll definitely have to plan something!