kishkashta

Bangkok in January

Hey guys,

i have been reading this forum for quite a few years already… mostly silently.

I was and am fascinated of all the advice and your shared experience.

My experiences in Thailand are quite different from the majority of the ones posted here. I am very lucky that Thai guys like how I look a lot; and therefore I do not need to pay for sex. While being average-to-ok-looking where I live (Germany), I am quite popular in Bangkok. I am 42 years old, a bit muscled, masculine and hairy. Many guys in SEA seem to find that quite attractive.

As I come to Thailand 2-3 times a year for the last 7 years, I wanted to write a few times about my experiences and adventures. But I thought it would sound arrogant and rude though, like putting me "above" the other users.

Especially the great posts of goldmember and the blog of Christian pfc, but also some recent posts of a few younger members, plus the kind reminder of vinapu not only to read the forum, but also to contribute, made me start writing…

As my last time in Bangkok was in January, no fresh memories to share…

I can only tell that It was - once again - awesome.

I had one of the best threesomes with my boyfriend and a cute Chinese guy. I went to Babylon sauna with my friends on January 1st to detox from the party at dj station and GOD the night before and had good fun with a thai and a cambodian guy. I spent 1,5 hours of beautiful massage at prime almost every day. I Met my regular thai fuck buddy. And enjoyed the drag shows at stranger bar.

After Bangkok, i went to Phuket, and was quite disappointed from the gay party scene compared to the last time i have been to patong some years ago. The Zag bar is about the only place you can go. And i did not like it a lot, as the Shows were ok, but not more. The Boat bar, my (former) favorite party place, is still there, but not really crowded until late.

I am going to Bangkok again in October and will tell you how it was when I am back home.

In the meanwhile, I just wanted to say hello and thank you for being the sharing community you are :-)

8 hours ago, kishkashta said:

I am very lucky that Thai guys like how I look a lot; and therefore I do not need to pay for sex.

Welcome to the forum

Yes you are lucky  having money at your disposal as it is well known truth that free sex is  expensive.

We will be waiting for your October report !!!