t0oL1

Power Boys

Stopped by for a drink and a look. One cute taller boy flitting around and looked like he only had one eye. Can’t find on eBay now but was a link for one in Thailand for only 330 bT. Might be appreciated lots. Dunno he kept distracting and hard to believe at first. Afraid to stare

30 minutes ago, t0oL1 said:

One cute taller boy flitting around and looked like he only had one eye. Can’t find on eBay now but was a link for one in Thailand for only 330 bT. 

You mean one can buy an eye in Thailand on eBay for 330 baht, I did not get it / English is not my first language/

Artificial one yes but link has gone. Wanted one that wouldn’t be stolen going through shipping customs so locally would have been  ideal as shipped from within Thailand. I personally am here for only one more day but it would certainly change the life for the boy so much for so little

11 hours ago, spoon said:

I dont think prosthetic eyes is something u can just purchase through ebay. Its a medical procedure to first remove the natural eye before attaching the artifical eyes. That is most of the cost goes to. 

I think you are right 125 %.

While T0ol1 is good meaning  I don't think simply purchasing an artificial eye on e-bay and just inserting it without professional input is good idea