Bravo

Bangkok Trip Report August 2019

3 hours ago, Bravo said:

landing at bad timing of 7pm .......

So yea guys, if u see someone u fancy, JUST OFF HIM STRAIGHT AWAY 

Thank you for a great, energizing  report , waiting for more !

as far as I see there's no bad timing to land in Bangkok , anticipation of fun will level off any inconveniences.

Yes, I second your advice, learned my lessons before with boys snatched by somebody else and now I'm often that asshole who comes and snatches suitable guy right away while others are pondering their options. There's always possibility  to pay off fee right away and tell guy and mamasan that we will pick up him later. He may even make some tips in meantime or be participant in the show.

16 hours ago, Bravo said:

( btw my style of writing is so that I can come back in future and reminesece heh, so pardon if the writing is abit not that great >.< )

I like your writing style. It’s free flowing, direct, and real. Look forward to more

19 hours ago, Jasper said:

#34, a Myanmar boy with nice brown body without tattoos.

#34 on the right 

AC1D1D8F-8858-4914-BD32-CA50517CD76C.jpeg

Haha i knew someone would help me id the boy u guys r awesome. And yes i went back jupiter again and realised he’s 34. Btw i also had the guy on the left before hahaha.. its somewhere in my prev reports i think. hes great too >.< wow jasper Did u take this photo hahaha

11 hours ago, Bravo said:

Day 3

Headed to Senso!
[...] but it was hott.. sensual kissing with tongue and I came pretty soon ,[...]

[..] I decided to just check rentmen and for the first time I booked someone from there ha.. [..] honestly it was one of the best sex i've ever had [..] 

Headed to dreamboys! [..]
Oh and of course I chose a guy - No.100. [..] Had a good time back in the hotel kissing, sucking, 69-ing, groping him and all sorts of debauchary heh =)

So you had no less then THREE guys in one day, and you did cum all three times, right? So enviable!!! I can't do it twice in the same day day lol

Thanks for the great reports, very engaging :) 

On 8/19/2019 at 6:09 AM, anddy said:

So you had no less then THREE guys in one day, and you did cum all three times, right? So enviable!!! I can't do it twice in the same day day lol

Thanks for the great reports, very engaging :) 

haha yea 3 guys = 3 cum. >.<

well to be fair im < 35 yo, so idk. i still hope i can do the same when im older though  =)

5 minutes ago, Bravo said:

went for supper at this nearby 24/7 place. The food is good! Not sure what the place is called but it's along the stretch of bars at the alley with dreamboys and the other bar boys. It's a 24/7 supermarket with an area to eat as well

It's called Foodland Patpong and adjacent restaurant whewre you ate is Tok Lae Dee or something like that.

Bravo...I want to know more about the O Party at Sauna Mania.

Where in the Sauna is it held, which floor etc? Is it regular every Friday, do you know? Does the admission fee depend on age? Are all welcome to attend? Do the models want tips? If so how much?

Thanks

On 8/24/2019 at 6:19 AM, AlexThompson said:

@Bravo Thank you for your reports.  You really live days to their fullest in Bangkok!  So happy for you!

Can you tell me what the crowd is like at Sauna Mania?  Nationalities and ages?  Just curious if I would feel comfortable there.  Sounds like a BLAST!

Thanks! Haha i mean it's a holiday, gotta do whatever you want and like!

Sauna Mania crowd ( although i only went 4-5 times total so far) is mainly asian - i would think maybe half local thai, and the other half from korea/japan/china. There are a few white guys although able to count. Age range I would think mainly 20s-30s, although there are quite a few older guys as well. I think no one is really totally comfortable in a sauna - naked men everywhere, at least for me. Definitely worth checking it out ha

9 hours ago, gerefan said:

Bravo...I want to know more about the O Party at Sauna Mania.

Where in the Sauna is it held, which floor etc? Is it regular every Friday, do you know? Does the admission fee depend on age? Are all welcome to attend? Do the models want tips? If so how much?

Thanks

Have you been to sauna mania before? The main floor at the counter is where the lockers and gym are, one level up is maze/dark room, another level up is where the steam room/sauna room/ space with chairs to chill and nice view of outdoors, and then the highest level. Event is held on the highest floor, which is basically a very open large space with mats, a few small beds. You can add r3-sauna on the Line App, they have photos of the calendar on their posts. For now it seems that there's a O-party every friday at sauna, and every sat at R3/ratchada, and even some sundays too, at least from august-september on their calendar. 

I do remember seeing a sign which says 2000baht for > 50 yo, 340 baht for normal fee. Not sure how strict they are about it though.

Yea of course all are welcome to attend. I'm no beauty, but it's a slight turn on for me seeing guys who would normally not routinely attract these models to have a free go at them, groping/licking/sucking hah.. No, models don't require tips. Every has to be fully naked at the O-party, no towels, have to put towel away before going upstairs to the o-party, so yea no one brings thai baht or anything but condoms/lube up hah.

Thanks for the reply Bravo. Yes I have been there before but only once or twice.

I would qualify for the 2000 Baht entry fee and if they insisted then I wouldn't bother. I could get a MB of the apps for that!

I will check their calendar first and give it a try on my next Bangkok visit!

3 hours ago, Bravo said:

think no one is really totally comfortable in a sauna - naked men everywhere, at least for me. 

Yes this exactly why I don't visit saunas I am to shy for this scene and everybody staring on you make me nervous.

9 hours ago, gerefan said:

I would qualify for the 2000 Baht entry fee and if they insisted then I wouldn't bother. I could get a MB of the apps for that!

I understand the reluctance to pay that insane entry fee, BUT: getting a MB for that is beside the point... apples and oranges. You get a TOTALLY different experience at the o-party. MB is just the usual 1-on-1, the o-party is the o-party as described by @Bravo. I've been to it several times (both at R3 (in it's first incarnation) and Sauna Mania) and you REALLY can't compare it to 1-on-1 sex, not even to a "normal" sauna visit. 

Tip: I don't know how old you are and look and if you could get away with pretending to be under 50. A good way to try is to have the exact entry fee of 350 ready and put it on the counter matter-of-factly, no even glancing at the sign board with the prices at all. If you look credibly in the maybe below-50 range chances are the clerk will just accept the money and let you in. Of course our own perception of our look may not be the best guide as we have a different perception of ourselves, just as always perceive the Thais as younger than they really are LOL. Worth a try though. Never try never know.

On 8/17/2019 at 3:46 PM, Bravo said:

Hey guys, so I've been to bangkok several times since my virgin trip in 2014, but it's always refreshing to visit again and write posts when im resting in my hotel in between breaks heh..

Day 1

Okay bad day, so apparently flights landing in Bangkok at prime time of about 11-12pm costs $150+ more than landing at 7pm, but because my hotel is about $100 /night, I decided to book a flight a day earlier, landing at bad timing of 7pm ( i still save money even though i have to stay an extra night), and thought I may have an extra night of debauchary. But I had a bad headache on Day 1 and spent it sleeping it off in my hotel room boo =(

Day 2

Off i headed to Arena in the afternoon. Took a 5-10 min walk from my hotel at Le Meridien Hotel ( i love this hotel and have been using it since forever. location is good right smack in surawong, no problems with bringing boys in, nice room, i guess it may be a bit pricey but I hardly go on holidays so I don't care ha ). I always get a slight erection enroute the hot sweaty walk in anticipation of what is to come. Once I reach the building Arena is in ( i still have no idea what else this building is for, it seems super abandoned shrugs), I take a lift up to the 3rd floor. The sight of muscular sweaty guys is definitely one to behold. As always, Arena is just a very raw crude sweaty " dirty" place and I love it! Unlike the smooth/pretty boys/pretty rooms of Prince/Senso, there's just a gym sweaty muscular rawness vibe heh. One hour room for 690 baht for cream massage, i think cheapest is 590baht for oil massage 1 hour, and minimum tip of 1000 baht for 1 hour. The kind of guys here are older muscular buffish guys, not really my ideal kind of guys but I do enjoy sampling variety. I eventually choose this guy called Nots, who I actually had before in 2018 heh. He is a handsome good looking guy, decent body and cute smile. Had a nice naughty massage with lots of kissing, nipple play, sucking, groping heh. After I came, we cuddled abit and as there was still time he gave me a " thai massage" as what he called it, contorting my body in various angles ouch but very satisfying when there was the " crack " sound ha.

Headed back to the hotel to rest abit and went to Jupiter!

Now i used to only go to dreamboys but since my recent trips I find myself at Jupiter more. the guys here are just much more my type. The young muscular handsome jocks kind heh, also less ladyboy shows, less outright parading of just dicks in your face, I prefer the shows and boys here at Jupiter. 400 baht for entrance and drinks. Large selection of boys. And while most were wearing a singlet or shirt, a lot were still shirtless yums. Quite a few guys were my type, No.44, No. 59 ( Ok more on him later), and the guy I offed ( can't remember the number =( either 34 or 43? ) So i offed one of the dancers who appears often in the dance routines, wearing sunglasses, using the chains to jump around heh. He was hot hot. Handsome face, good body, nice arms, nice abs noms. Mamasan said he was straight but i don't really care. The things I do and fancy dosen't matter if gay or straight. Barfine of 500 baht, and I took him back to my hotel heh. Funny, cuz halfway while walking back and chatting, he asked " you don't like women right", in my mind im like " oh boy why do you think we are heading back to my hotel now handsome". I asked if he is straight/gay/like men/women and he said " men men" shrugs. Had a good make out /groping/sucking session/ hot kisser, nice arms and body to grope and touch. He came on my chest and we made out and kissed till I came >.<

ok so back to No. 59. I had my eye on him since the beginning I entered. He is handsome, looks like a bad boy kind , but not the gangster kind. The kind that will take you out on romantic date but dominate you in bed. I usually like to look around and take my time before deciding on a off, usually only decide mid to late show. And urgh some female already took him for drinks. So im like okay maybe they wont off him and he'll go back on stage later. But no! they offed him boo.. So yea thats how I ended up with 34/43. But no story not over. Basically No. 59 looks like my ex haha ( like not thai boy ex, my actual real life ex boyfriend a few years ago). He's a gym instructor so yea that kind of bad boy look guy. oh yea back to the story, cuz on Day 4 of my trip, I was back in jupiter and bumped into No.59 ( BUDDEN I ALR OFFED SOMEONE ELSE OMG). Ok i'll post about Day 4 later chronologically heh..

So yea guys, if u see someone u fancy, JUST OFF HIM STRAIGHT AWAY KKZ! no complaints though, i enjoyed 34/43!

to be continued...

( btw my style of writing is so that I can come back in future and reminesece heh, so pardon if the writing is abit not that great >.< )

Sounds like the place i wannabe around forever