nynakedtop

Silicone Dick?

Kinda not too sure where to put this query/posting, so if it belong elsewhere please feel free to move it... and if it does not belong here at all, well, please be kind.

So there have been several situations in which I have taken a gentleman along with me for some fun based upon his cute face, his lovely body, sweet personality, you get the picture... but when the big moment comes, there is clearly something BIZARRE going on "down there". I have not known what to call it until I came across a recent posting on shameless blog where the issue was, umhhh... likewise encountered.

Two questions:

WTF is it??? Is it supposed to be sexy? Erotic? Attractive? Is it just me, or do others find it a bit repulsive? 

Second: given that it is a reality that cannot be undone, what is the most polite/respectful way to get the "situation" over with? Should I pay full fare? I do not want to let on that I am repulsed...or... should I?

Thanks, guys

It is repulsive but if you like boy because of his body/ face / personality my advice will be to soldier on and find some activities you still can share with him.

Once I made advances to barker  in one of soi Twilight bars and when asked about long time option he said 'yes but no sex" , when asked why he explained that he is a top only but  has non functioning silicone cock. Deal did not go through but tipped him nicely for his honesty and in retrospection I thought I should take my own advice above and find something to do with him because I liked him a lot.

So what about those "pearls" inserted under the foreskin??

When I first visited Bangkok in 2003 I encountered a very hot guy at BBB, or was it Screw Boys?? Anyway we went back to the Tarntawan Hotel, the guy showered, and brought his sexy body to bed. Then I started to explore the goods and found all these Bumps along his cock!! He told me they where to give extra pleasure to the Ladies he fucked! WOW!! I decided I did not want to experience that up my ass. But we had a happy ending!

I later found out they are called manoks and the medical term is pearling. It was also prominent in the Philippines, but I have never encountered it there...

8 hours ago, nynakedtop said:

Second: given that it is a reality that cannot be undone, what is the most polite/respectful way to get the "situation" over with? Should I pay full fare? I do not want to let on that I am repulsed...or... should I?

Thanks, guys

In reality it can be undone with surgery if one wants to spend the money. Yes, just pay the fee and forget it.

21 hours ago, GWMinUS said:

I later found out they are called manoks and the medical term is pearling. It was also prominent in the Philippines, but I have never encountered it there...

I think they are called '' mooks" and are another menace. Over years I saw quite a few exemplary specimens of male companions in LOS  who unfortunately had those inserts  but I always gnash the teeth , smile and carry on.

In retrospect I'm actually surprised how many prime boys deformed their best part either way but it seems both ideas are fading thanks God.

1 hour ago, Will7272 said:

For the uneducated, can someone explain the silicon dick to me ?

go the nearest church, all the way on your knees  and thank Almighty that you don't know.

Some guys injected silicone into their dick to increase size and result usually permanent and unsightly damage , engrossed cock having nothing to do with sexy.

There was one in XBoys Pattaya which was memorably just awful but it seems poor guy is gone.

Still , if rest of guy  would be attractive I'd off him and find activities to keep us entertained.

1 hour ago, spoon said:

There is another deformed cock that is a result of using penis pump incorrectly that it resulted in a permenant damage as well. Looks like swelling that didnt get better or like a poorly inflated balloon

those boys are supposed to be professionals but they are damaging their most precious business asset and potentially creating future health problems.

On 8/18/2019 at 11:52 AM, GWMinUS said:

Mostly on the shaft, at least those I have seen and touched.

I had several (maybe 5 out of 500) boys with mooks, and only one (out of 500) with silicone. He said it can be removed, but he doesn't have 20 kTHB to pay for the operation.

2 hours ago, ChristianPFC said:

Mostly on the shaft, at least those I have seen and touched.

I had several (maybe 5 out of 500) boys with mooks, and only one (out of 500) with silicone. He said it can be removed, but he doesn't have 20 kTHB to pay for the operation.

Christian what is 'mook' ? 

I’ve come across mooks Several times but my impression is that they are less common than when I first came to Pats (2002). I’ve never actually seen a silicon dick so the statistics mentioned by Christian seem about right.  I only offed one of the mook boys when I was 100% top and now being mainly bottom I don’t fancy a mook cock in my arse but sucking one is something I would do.

In May or June there was one otherwise VERY well built and attractive boy with a silicone dick working at Lucky Boys and part of the big cock show. I remember pointing that sad deformation fact out to the mamasan, who seemed to agree with my assessment.

I encountered one on one of my firsts trips to Thailand, many years ago. In my ignorance, I thought it some sort of tumour and was repelled. I never saw one again; is it possible that this is because I was only interested in offing twinks?  Perhaps mooks were more popular amongst other guys?  

Apparently, mooks are designed to give females pleasure, not guys.

I bottomed for a handsome Cambodian hunk who worked at BBB in Pattaya. He had a mook and I was a bit reluctant to go through with it, but I didn't notice anything different.

I always check to see if a guy has a mook or silicone.

Mooks are not an exclusively Thai phenomenon. Yakuza in Japan used to put a ring of real pearls under the glans.